Halloween 2013

Started by michellep, August 16, 2013, 07:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellep

Hi - We've been to DLRP a few times before but we're going at Halloween for the first time this year. We already have tickets for Halloween Night but I'm just wondering if the restaurants are open and what actually goes on during Halloween night - is it different to the rest of the year - new shows etc or are the rides just open late?

Basically do we need to eat before entering the park at 8.30 p.m. or can we eat inside and what is different on Halloween night?

Thanks
Michelle

orangarnold

I went last year, theres lots of dressed up characters and guests and there is normally a disco on somewhere. Eating wise a lot of places are closed, my advice is if you're not bothered about eating in the park eat elsewhere. I'll find last years map/guide and scan if for you if you like?

julesk

Quote from: "orangarnold"I went last year, theres lots of dressed up characters and guests and there is normally a disco on somewhere. Eating wise a lot of places are closed, my advice is if you're not bothered about eating in the park eat elsewhere. I'll find last years map/guide and scan if for you if you like?

We are going for Halloween 2014, thats handy to know about places being closed. So excited  :D/

Graciam

We will visit DLRP for the first time in October 2013, we have a 2 yr old and I am not sure if it would be a good idea to buy tickets for the actual party, can anyone who has actually been there tell me their thoughts? it looks like otherwise we need to leave the park by 8pm  :shock: