unhappy with eurostar seats

Started by KRHARWOOD, July 14, 2013, 01:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRHARWOOD

Hi all was hoping someone may be able to help me.
I just received my eurostar tickets for our Sept trip asked for table seats all together, so travel agent contacted eurostar and requested this but upon getting the tickets it seems they have seated our 7yr old 5 seats away from the rest of us is there any way we can get this changed to us all actually being together?
If someone could help I would be really grateful
Xx

Ravenseye

Some years ago, my family and I found ourselves separated by a whole carriage. We politely asked the train manager (hopefully they still have these onboard) if anything could be done and in no time at all they had found us seats, not all together but as close as possible. It is worth asking. Good luck.
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

sarahmumof4

They do seem to do this , crazy isn't it .

Worst case scenario an adult in your group could swap with the 7 year old .

We've had this both times we've used Eurostar but have been able to sit together once on board as people are happy to swap x
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

disney_mama

When I booked my tickets I got 2 sets of 2 seats on the way but a table on the way home is I just called Eurostar and they changed my booking to a table there and back it literally got a couple of minutes x
[size=150]Taking my Little Boy to meet Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear in September, staying for 4 nights at the Sequoia Lodge

DLRP 2006 Hotel Cheyenne
2008 2009, 2010 The Marriott
[/size]

KRHARWOOD

Thankyou guys I will give them a bell tomorrow and let you know how I get on x

littlebitofpixiedust

Is this still happening!? This is the reason we now book directly with Eurostar much easier and you can ask for seats in family area/near loos ect. This happend to us they put me and my son (with disabilities) one end of the train and the rest of family spread over the rest... We went into ebbsfleet int where we travel from and they changed them before the departure date :) Eurostar are usually very helpful. Good luck!

KRHARWOOD

Hi Guys just to let you know that with one quick call to eurostar today the issue has been sloved thanks guys

disney_mama

Ah that's good news  :D  have you booked table seats or normal seats?
Eurostar are really helpful so im pleased they've sorted you out  :)
[size=150]Taking my Little Boy to meet Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear in September, staying for 4 nights at the Sequoia Lodge

DLRP 2006 Hotel Cheyenne
2008 2009, 2010 The Marriott
[/size]

littlebitofpixiedust

Great news they are so helpful aren't they :)

KRHARWOOD

Hi guys yes it was very easy they were so helpful despite me booking through estate agent, ive booked table seats think its the only way to go with kids so you can bring things to entertain them on the journey. :D