Group Booking

Started by michelle2838k, June 17, 2013, 08:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle2838k

Hello

For my hen do I desperatly want to got to Euro Disney in April 2014. I have had a decent quote from one of Disneys group travel agents for the rooms, but the flights they have quoted me are more than we are looking for and then alot of the budget airlines and the eurostar are not on sale yet.

Does anyone have any advice on what I am best to do.

littlebitofpixiedust

If u can get Eurostar from where u are then do so at any cost it's easier! I'm also booking mid march and I am waiting for the Eurostar to become available. Call them and ask when they think April will be on sale then I'm afraid you'll have to call them every few days near that time until u get availabilty. That's what I have always done and we always get lowest priced fares of £69 pp return :) please note only direct services on some days so ask them.
Disneyland Paris official website always has many great offers the more people u have per room the lower the cost pp will be overall mostly they are doing 2nights and 2 days free lately. Although you may find others keep checking! Good luck enjoy your hen party!!
It may take a lot of planning but I'm sure it'll be worth it

littlebitofpixiedust

P.s I have heard that last year they released the tickets for march/April in the August before so it may be a little early yet? But best to call them directly! I'm going to tomorrow

glenn

if there are more than 10 people traveling eurostar do special offers,i got £300 off last november.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: "glenn"if there are more than 10 people traveling eurostar do special offers,i got £300 off last november.

That's interesting! We've never had that discount even when we've had that number maybe it's a new thing?

glenn

if you book by phone you have to ask for group booking discount,if you book by the eurostar site it has a group booking bit.

littlebitofpixiedust

Thanks will do this next time we have a large group

HFJohnson

Yes, definitely book the eurostar direct with them and as others have mentioned, if there are 10 or more, then you should contact their group bookings department (details on the website). You could get a discount and you may also get access to ticket bookings before they're released to the general public which should increase your chances of getting the cheapest tickets. I haven't tested this theory yet but when I booked tickets in January on the first day they were available I was told that some tickets had already been available for a few days for travel agents and groups. The group bookings department also told me something similar over the phone.

I would call eurostar and ask them when tickets for your dates should be released and then contact group bookings closer to that date.

glenn

have you tried phoning eurostar and booking hotel and train,their prices seem very cheap,but you do have to buy park passes seperately.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ps,do phone eurostar because i think their website is very confusing.Itried to book a train on their site and it kept saying no return trains for the dates booked,so i tried a return date a day later and then it said no trains on outbound journey,so i phoned and booked original dates,and the lady told me there was plenty of seats available.