I have recieved a reply from a complaint I made...

Started by disneyismylifeok, May 26, 2013, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyismylifeok

I basically forwarded the lows from my trip report from the 14th-17th of April this year to them and thought I would share with you the reply I have recieved.
If you didn't ever get the chance to read my detailed and very thorough trip report, please take the time to read it here:  :)
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15479
Also you can find some lovely photos and videos from our trip here: //http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15521

Anyway, I forwarded this on through the complaints system on the official website. I didn't really say I was complaining but I just thought it would be valuable to let them know some of the lows of the trip.

And here is my reply if anybody is interested (I was hoping for maybe a free trip in it somewhere a long the lines haha sounds ridiculous but so many people complain about things and seem to get freebies out of it)

QuoteThank you for your correspondence concerning your recent visit to Disneyland® Paris .

To begin with, I would like to apologise for the delay in this reply. I can assure you that this is due to exceptional circumstances and I would like to thank you for your patience on this occasion.

Throughout Disneyland® Paris , the teams strive to offer a warm welcome to all our Guests at all times, and our wish is for each Guest to pass a magical moment in our company. Bearing this in mind, I sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations on this o cc asion and I am genuinely sorry to learn of your experiences at the Resort.

I was sorry to read about the experience you describe at the Annual Passport Office and I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please be assured that I have forwarded your comments to the relevant management so that they may be aware.

At Disneyland Paris the priority is the quality of the experience offered to our guests. We constantly try to enrich the offer of our Theme Parks either by rehabilitating existing elements or creating new experiences. Rehabilitation works, such as cleaning and painting, are carried out on a regular basis.

Besides, I would like to assure you that the cleanliness of the Resort is taken very seriously and that there are stringent controls and checks put into place to ensure that we provide the best environment we can for our guests. There are custodial Cast Members throughout both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park that work continuously to do whatever is necessary to ensure the continued beauty of the Resort. Occasionally there may be problems with cleanliness due to the time lapse between the different passages. However, as soon as we are informed of this appropriate measure are taken to rectify the situation. I was therefore sorry to learn of your comments pertaining to the maintenance and the cleanliness of the Parks.

I regret to hear of your disappointment with regards to the attitude that you felt was displayed by the Cast Members at Disneyland Paris. Guest courtesy is always at the top of our priorities here at the Resort and Cast Members are constantly made aware of this. It is unfortunate that your experience did not match the quality of welcome we strive to achieve on a daily basis.

With regards to your comments pertaining to the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, I would like to clarify that, for technical reasons, some special effects may be temporarily out of order whilst the attraction continues to function normally. This could explain why from one visit to next, the experience may be slightly different.

Furthermore, I can assure you that the quality of food and beverage at each dining outlet is monitored regularly by the chefs and their teams, and mystery visits are also made to ensure that the service and quality provided reflect that which we strive to provide. I am therefore sorry to learn that you found the quality of the food throughout our Resort poor.

Please know that it is never the goal of Disneyland Paris to provide any experience that is felt to be inferior or disappointing in any way. Great care is given to the planning of all aspects of the Resort in order to try and create an environment where the fantasy that is Disney can be experienced. I do hope therefore that despite the described experiences, you were still able to bring home some fond memories of your time with us.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us to advise of your concerns. We do value such initiatives which enable us to fully evaluate the level of customer satisfaction at the Resort. I can assure you that we do use Guest feedback as an integral way of examining our operations and, where necessary, implementing changes that will benefit the overall Guest experience at the Resort. As such, all your comments will be taken into account and reviewed, by the relevant departments.

Disneyland® Paris hopes to soon have the opportunity to welcome you once more to the resort.

Yours sincerely,

Emmy Sanders
Guest Communication

captain rocket

Basically your "complaints" were answered by a list of aspirations, in the case of your visit they obviously were not met. If I were you I would contact this lady before your next visit and tell her you are returning to give them another try, you never know what might happen when you check in!!

aircanman

Gone of the days you could write and get discounts or free stays, one of the first things to be sacrificed when the recession hit was outstanding customer service. But I do agree with dlrp that they usually go above and beyond.