Disneyland Paris June 16 to 20 at Sequoia Lodge

Started by Plaitey, June 23, 2014, 11:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plaitey

Hi, I got back from my first visit to Disneyland Paris on Friday 20th June and it was fab!!! The hotel was ace and having a Golden Forest Room was great as we saw lots of characters at Breakfast. This will be a really missed thing when they remove it. Weather was brilliant all the time we were there as well. I was amazed at the shops, restaurants, parades, buildings and most of all the rides!!! I had to go on all the big rides on my own as my friend and Godson wouldn't touch them after going on Thunder Mountain!! Thanks to the replies I got about fussy child eaters the Hunters Lodge and Palza Gardens were visited and enjoyed!!
That's my little update for now.

MinnieMum

That's nice to read, I'm just looking at the GF for October and I love reading what people think of it x

Mileto

Welcome back, Plaitey! Glad you had a great time! When do you plan the next visit?  ;)

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Lucyloo

HI, glad you enjoyed.  We've just booked the Golden Forest room for March next year.  Reading through many posts, some say there's a small fridge, others say there isn't.  Can you confirm please?  Also, how much tea & coffee is there and is it replenished or should we take our own? (4 nights)

What's the walk / bus ride like to the park?

Plaitey

Lucyloo, Yes there was a fridge and tea and coffee (Nespresso machine & kettle). We didn't use it but other guests told me that they got replenished. We didn't stay in the room that long to use them as we were in the Parks, Village or in the swimming pool! You'll have a great time.

Plaitey

Mileto, it was great. Not sure when I'll be back but it's certainly made me think about going to Florida or California!!

Plaitey

Minniemum, the added bonus was the Disney characters at breakfast and the fact that you have a separate breakfast room and check in. You'll enjoy it  :D

MinnieMum

Thanks! I'm really keen on booking the GF, we are going to have to do it last minute though this time so hoping there will be rooms left :)