Jack Sparrow??

Started by KitKatAngel, December 10, 2006, 03:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitKatAngel

Is the Jack Sparrow character still around to meet and have photos taken with? Just wondering because I'm going to Disneyland Paris this month but am unsure if he will still be there, me and my friend really want to see him!!! lol!

Thanks for any help you can give me

:D

Kinou

This weekend i can tell that he was "on a cruise on Tortuga" so no. But I can't speak for the rest of the month.
Hug it out bitch !

KitKatAngel

Lol! is that what they told you when you asked where he was?

Kinou

I worked at DLRP and this is what's written on the folio that we have each day that tells us which main characters sets are on or not :)
Hug it out bitch !

KitKatAngel

Ooooo cool!! Well, if you happen to find out at all if he is or isn't in the park around the 18th December, just post here, thanks for your help! I really hope he's there! lol

thebatman_1

Hey there KitKat I work at EPC, which is Characters and Parade and I can say he will not be there, he's 101 until March time I believe due to Disney not owning the rights to his Coat nor Hat, and it is too cold to send him out during christmas. Btw I'm the same guy who's video you commented on lol

KitKatAngel

Hey Batman! Thanks for your reply, you've been very helpful, I just needed to know for certain that he wasn't going to be there so I could tell my friend, we're sad we wont see him! :( lol! Oh btw, how do you get a job at Disneyland cos that would be sooo cool! Hehe! Also is there a Narnia Photo location in Walt Disney Studios, or was that only last year?

:D

Miss Tinkerbell

l'm intrigued about what you said thebatman, what do you mean by Disney doesn't own the rights??? Doesn't Disney own the rights to Jack Sparrow in full???

Kristof

Jerry Bruckheimer has the rights to all the POTC movie related stuff.  He disallowed the Imagineers to put the Black Pearl in the WDW and DL remakes of the ride.

swity

How sad...But why??? What would be so bad on it??? It's a money think. isn't it??

KitKatAngel

It is sad  :cry:  Can't he just stay inside somewhere so he won't get cold but we can still see him, haha! You can tell how desperate we are!  :wink:

stuarthulluk

im going 22nd march, i hope hes around, we didnt see him at all last year and looked for him for ages and didnt show  :cry:

Soap

I've spotted Jack @ New years day @ The Blue Lagoon!!!!  8)
Very cool dude, he acted greatly!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

actiontoyboy

I searched the Jack character with Christmas....Didn't know he was on a cruise.... :cry: