Kat de Blois informs us about Disneyland Paris 2013

Started by dreamdisney, February 05, 2013, 12:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamdisney

Kat de Blois (Disneyland Paris Creative Director) gave us some informations about the next seasons of Disneyland Paris.
First, she told us that the Disney Princesses dresses were going to change gradually to look like the Walt Disney World princesses dresses as we could find out for the fisrt time last obtober (17st). For more informations click here : //http://radiodisneyclub.fr/kat-de-blois-informs-us-about-disneyland-paris-2013/

julesk

Thats great news about Princess costumes, we usually end up buying before we go to DLRP from the american disney store. There dresses have so much more detail than the UK/French ones do.   :D

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "julesk"Thats great news about Princess costumes, we usually end up buying before we go to DLRP from the american disney store. There dresses have so much more detail than the UK/French ones do.   :D

I'm sure they're referring to the actual dresses the princesses wear in the parks which are all currently under re-design. Talking of which Belle's new outfit & hair recently debuted in California.  I think it's a huge improvement. It looks much more luxurious and gold unlike the current frumpy, yellow looking dress.

Old:

New:

DisneyDancer92

At first I was about to scream "NO WAY!!!!- what have they done to her?!"- especially the hair. That goes for both Belle and Cinderella. Been dreading the style change ever since the new merchandise (which is def not good)- but went and found another pic and a video of "New Belle":

[youtube:3leciy6b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Icv1G_r1Y[/youtube:3leciy6b]

Can I just say wow!! Its absolutely a lovely look- she looks better than ever :D Seems like they styled the hair better- the first picture it was very long and uncontrolled- but in this pic it actually looks like the hair from the movie in real life- and not like a wig at all. The fact that this "friend of Belle" looks spot on probably helps too- the other one, however a very beautifull girl, looked nothing like the character (same goes for the picture above of Cinderella- too sexy in a way. Hope this is not the new look for the "friends"!). Well done disney!

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

Aurora1

I love Belle`s dress!! :thumbs:  looks much more classy!!
Cinderella`s looks nice too, but the skirt looks (colorwise) like Ariels dress! I think the blue colors don`t match.
Aurora1

DisneyDancer92

Quote from: "Aurora1"I love Belle`s dress!! :thumbs:  looks much more classy!!
Cinderella`s looks nice too, but the skirt looks (colorwise) like Ariels dress! I think the blue colors don`t match.
Aurora1

I agree- I wonder why they never went for the more white-ish/silver-shade her dress had in the movie. Is blue fabric cheaper or easier to maintain in the sun?

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

Labyrinth

Belle's new look looks better!
The other hair was weird.
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

ed-uk

The new cavalcade for the Halloween Season and hopefully a new Christmas tree sounds promising,  but the new princess dresses hardly make up for the cutting of the Fantillusion parade and a stage show in 2013, as far as I'm concerned.
Ed & David

esmeralda

No Fanti?? That's really a shame!! Never experienced a summer without a nighttime parade since '94! I hope there will be a new parade in 2014!
I like the idea of new costumes- for me Belle's costume was too yellow as well. But i don't like the hair too curly and both dresses have different sleeves as in the movie..
Julia