Terrorific Night information/pictures?

Started by CinderellaSparkle, April 18, 2013, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CinderellaSparkle

Hey guys, we're going for Halloween this year and going to the Halloween party on the 31st too.. I've read a few things about the Terrorific Night party in WDS park but nothing more than a line or two.. And i must say, that promo pic of it with the zombies looks pretty darn awesome! My kid isn't over 12 unfortunately so we won't be able to go to it but i can't seem to find much info/pictures on it.. Seems very mysterious :P Can anyone point me in the right direction/tell me what happens there etc? Anyone been there for it?

:pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:

never2old

I've seen a few comments on twitter that the Terrorifc Nights in WDS were going to be cancelled this year...

captain rocket

If you put terrorific night into the search at the top of the page here it will bring up previous posts and photos of the event.
I went a couple of years ago and had a great time! We got one of the first studio tram tour trams of the evening and noticed that a man and a woman got on before everyone else so we sat behind them. When we reached the gates from Dinotopia on the return journey we stopped and zombies appeared from behind the scenery and promptly pulled the man and woman from the tram and sacrificed them before we moved on, not very Disney! There were lots of other scary things going on throughout the evening, the only downside being how crowded the park was!

CinderellaSparkle

:O That sounds AWESOME! Wowzers.. Very dark indeed!