Disneyland Paris around you!

Started by Kristof, April 14, 2010, 03:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I'm sure it's not hard to find Disneyland Paris around you.  Articles, commercials, contests, travel agent windows, etc.  

Grab your scanner or camera and share it with the rest of the magicforum!

Kristof

Here's 2 cellphone photos I took last week of 2 different travel agencies.

This poster is promoting the Jetair Disneyland Giftbox.

Window display of the New Gen Festival.

tianasdream

I never take my camera out but every post office has the advert in. The one about 10 minutes away always get my daughter excited as its a co-op travel agent next door so you see the advert in the window, to adverts in the post office then a few steps away another poster at the travel agent

littlemermaid83

I'm going to take a few pics when I'm in town tomorrow  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

smurfy74

clinton cards all seem to have new gen windows if you can get a pic

ToadWithPinkEyes

Post Office have offers on and I get excited when I see them...

dlrpmad

I found this outside the disney store (sorry for crap quality,was taken with my 2MP phone cam)
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Kristof

Tnx for sharing DLRPmad.

Here's a photo I made today of a travel agency.

Reiana

We have a big Toy Story 3 mechandise window with a little monitor in it, near our multiplex cinema. It shows all kind of TY3 trailers all day long and between this trailers, there is a "New generation festival" clip.

Kristof

Somewhat related, I drove by some construction workers earlier today and noticed they were wearing Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show hats. :lol:

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Kristof"Somewhat related, I drove by some construction workers earlier today and noticed they were wearing Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show hats. :lol:
Haha that's soo cool!! Now to get our construction workers to wear stitch and Mickey ears.......
101% Stitch LOVING!!

-breeno-

Quote from: "Kristof"Somewhat related, I drove by some construction workers earlier today and noticed they were wearing Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show hats. :lol:
Yeah I read about that on twitter earlier, I have to admit I did literally laugh out loud when I read it, which then lead to me trying to explain to my much confused friend :lol:

Anyway today I saw that one the travel agents in my town still has an advertising board of the 15th anniversary.  I found it quite funny being that everywhere else seems to be advertising the New Generations when we're still stuck in 2007 :P  Sadly I didn't take a picture because I was on the other side of the street and I've lost my phone's USB cable (clever me  :roll:  )
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

dlrpmad

Wow -breeno- you must be going back in time!!! That reminds me the new brochure just came out my travel agents has a new cardboard cut out!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

-breeno-

Little bump because I've found my usb for my phone! (It was in my DLP tin which I keep my chargers and usb cables :rolleyes:

Haven't got that 2007 poster but I do have one for the NFG.  I found this in my local Xtravision (sorry about the quality, was taken on my phone which doesn't have the best camera in the world).
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

SwipatronSparks

i dont have to look far to find disneyland around me when im at home.....

for i have a disneyland wall in my room...

and im busy adding more to it so i will post another picture at some point =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....