DLP exclusive: You must be this tall to ride statues

Started by Kristof, May 30, 2010, 10:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

New DLP exclusive statues have just been released at the Resort.  They're based on the attractions' "you must be this tall to ride" signs with a character next to it.  

Disney Central Plaza posted this photo on their Facebook page and noted that a Tower of Terror version with Stitch and a Stars Tours version with Yoda were also available.   There was no information on the price.

Notice the "DM" logo on the sign.  :thumbs:

Photo source: Disney Central Plaza

peep

Awesome, the yoda one sounds cool. Hope they're not too expensive.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

luke85

Ahh that looks so cool! I love that they've included the little "DM" on the info board!

Aveen2008

Great to see new merchandise in the form of collectables! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

tubbsy

Loving the idea :) Something different

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Eager_Eyes

Wow I really like this idea, will have to check them out when I'm in DLP in Oct and depending on the price I may bring the yoda one back.

marille2425

Here is a photo of all 3 figures. Seems that they are priced at 15€. //http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard.net/disneyland-paris-f6/nouvelle-collection-de-figurines-t16372.htm

dagobert

I really need them. The figures look so cool.

It looks like Disney is really upgrading their merchandise like they said in the answer to my complaint. Hopefully DLRP will release more unique merchandise products.

simonandwendy626

They look so cooool! Will they be releasing them for all the rides I wonder. If they do I wonder which character will be on the Indiana Jones one? Maybe Mickey dressed as Indy?
And Big Thunder, maybe Goofy?