Congrats to my aunty and uncle...

Started by Nicholas-c, April 21, 2010, 12:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Hey guys thought i would share this magical event with you... Weekend just gone my aunty and uncle visited DLP for their 15 years of being together however they have never been married... My mother looked after their 2 babies (2 and 4 years) so they could spend a romantic weekend together.

As the bridge was closed on sunday (parade or something i imagine), my uncle managed to convince cast members to help him out to ask my aunty to marry him... So he took her onto the bridge with everyone watching and popped the queston... She said yes. (She had to really!)

Just thought this was worth sharing  :lol: i found it incredibly romantic and amazing how he did this as my aunty had no idea!

(Just to stop confusion... My aunty is my mums sister and my uncle is from outside the family but i have known him since i was 4 so considered him my uncle :P)

Who said romance was dead!!!
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

luke85

Ahh what a cool proposal!

Congratulations to them :)

loladelorean

this is lovely, so romantic! congratulations to your aunt and uncle
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

tubbsy

Oh wow!  :D How wonderful. Congratulations to them :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

toritinker

awwwwwwwwwwwww that's so romantic!!! How lovely to surprise your aunty like that :)
Sante Fe - December 2008
Radisson Blu Disneyland Paris - August 2010

never2old

That is a very romantic story!! Congratulations to your aunt and uncle!!

nicoledlrp

i bet they go to dlp on honeymoon ! pity they dont do wedding ceremonies there.

Annet

Congrats to them! That is very romantic indeed.
If I had ever wanted to get married, that would definitely be the way I wanted to be asked :P