disneyland paris promotional dvd?

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, July 30, 2006, 09:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

does anybody know where i can get one? it would be a great help.

Natasha

Anthony

Hi Natasha, welcome to forum! :)

If you're in the UK, you can get one when you order a brochure from the official website: http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/booki ... /index.htm

I haven't ordered (or at least received - where is my Autumn brochure, DLRP?!) a brochure for a while though, so I can't guarantee they're still included with each brochure.

Kris

Just got mine delivered and there's NO DVD  :cry:

Maybe they are busy replacing the current videos or packaging to suit the new swirly promotional design? Although the "Where" film was close to perfect, the other bonus videos could have been improved on and given more of a "Disney quality"  :P
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

Yeah, no DVD with the new brochure here either. :(  Not sure if they still send them with the Spring/Summer 06 brochure, so that might be worth a try.

I thought the same as you Kris, that they might still be working on the DVD.  Although to be honest I think they'll probably leave it until the 2007 brochure to make a new one now.  Christmas and Halloween have guaranteed high guest levels these days, and a promo DVD with the 15th anniversary brochure is hopefully on their list of priorities.

Nala_84

I've never received a promotional DVD when I ordered a brochure :(... Are you priviledged in the UK? ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

I think so! :lol:

I guess people over here have been used to getting WDW planning videos and dvds for years, so DLRP must have realised there was demand for them to create their own...  Maybe it'll spread to other countries soon, or maybe when they finally launch the new official website they'll put videos on there, so it won't be necessary?

Kristof

Those dvd's and the brochures are the responsibility of the local DLRP offices.

Nala_84

... okay, then I know where I have to ask for  :twisted:  :P
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

fly_with_me_dumbo

thanks,hopefully next year then they will have one for the 15th anniversary :pluto: