Pink Disney Cushions!!!

Started by disneyloverjessie, February 01, 2009, 11:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

For my room i want a pink cushion to go on my bed. I already have a miinie mouse one but if anyone has any pictures of some others that would be very helpful!!!  :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"For my room i want a pink cushion to go on my bed. I already have a miinie mouse one but if anyone has any pictures of some others that would be very helpful!!!  :D
Is this the one you have>>

Here's 2 other's that are pink, deeper in tone though >>

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"For my room i want a pink cushion to go on my bed. I already have a miinie mouse one but if anyone has any pictures of some others that would be very helpful!!!  :D
Is this the one you have>>

Here's 2 other's that are pink, deeper in tone though >>

No the first one is not what i have mine is round and darker but i love that one too!!! I really like the sleeping beauty ones as well!!! where can u get them from?
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Javey74

Actually the last two you refer to came together as a pack from B&M Stores.. :wink:  :D

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "Javey74"Actually the last two you refer to came together as a pack from B&M Stores.. :wink:  :D

Oh Right lol

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Javey74

Just in case your interested disneyloverjessie, this ones pink but it's not a cushion, it's a pyjama case instead.. :)

disneyloverjessie

oh wow thats really nice!

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

fly_with_me_dumbo

The disney store sell them. In pink they have princess ones- cinderella and sleeping beauty.