Guest Communication per Email - is there anybody out there?

Started by Medici, October 31, 2008, 12:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medici

Hey everybody,

would like to know your experiences with the Guest Communication via E-Mail from the offical DLRP website.

In the last years we always get an answer of our questions (although answering time was very slow sometimes) but since that year we didn´t get any response!!

I tried the German and the UK-website Contact form - i even didn´t get any automatical E-mail message ("Thanks for writing us-will be answering soon" or kind of stuff) after sending a question, which was also normal years ago...

Is that a technical problem or don´t they answering anymore? Your experiences??

IT´S REALLY ASHAME!

Greetings,
Mathias
[size=85]09/94 - SL
07/95 - NBC
07/96 - NBC
03/99 - WDW - All Star Sports
09/02 - HNY
09/03 - NBC
08/04 - Davy Crockett
08/05 - Holiday Inn & Dream Castle
11/05 - Holiday Inn
02/06 - WDW - Pop Century
08/06 - Davy Crockett & Dream Castle
11/06 - Holiday Inn
06/07 - Dream Castle
01/08 - Explorers Hotel
12/08 - HNY
03/09 - WDW - Pop Century
07/09 - Disneyland Hotel[/size]

smurfy74

i sent guest relations an email and i got a response asking for more info and its been 2 weeks since I sent it and ive heard nothing

Nicholas-c

i sent them an email at end of august and still no reply :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Anthony

Which email addresses are you using? I'm always redirecting people to the official contact emails who have sent messages to DLRP Magic! thinking we're official (despite the millions of warnings on the contact page). And yes, if I'm honest, I'm sometimes not sure whether they'll get a response. (That said, I'm bad at replying, but then I'm not a 12,000-strong company).

I have noticed in the past a difference between dlp.guest.communication - which once seemed to be picked up by WDW (either that or for English guests they're merged and just favour WDW in their email signature) - and dlp.communication.visiteurs - which seems to take longer but you get an answer direct from DLRP.

When they reply, however, the answers are always so friendly and helpful.

Adam

I sent an email to the English and French Guest Communication email address last year in August, but didn't receive a reply until October.

It was a bit annoying that they couldn't get back to me quicker, as I was asking a question about my trip, but the reply arrived after I had come back! lol. I'm not even sure if they answer my question properly.

Medici

Quote from: "Anthony"Which email addresses are you using? I'm always redirecting people to the official contact emails who have sent messages to DLRP Magic! thinking we're official (despite the millions of warnings on the contact page). And yes, if I'm honest, I'm sometimes not sure whether they'll get a response. (That said, I'm bad at replying, but then I'm not a 12,000-strong company).

I have noticed in the past a difference between dlp.guest.communication - which once seemed to be picked up by WDW (either that or for English guests they're merged and just favour WDW in their email signature) - and dlp.communication.visiteurs - which seems to take longer but you get an answer direct from DLRP.

When they reply, however, the answers are always so friendly and helpful.

Hey Anthony,

i always used their "Contact site" on their homepage, which means that the request is forwarded to an E-Mail address. There are no E-Mail addresses listed on their homepage!

OK, as fan we know the offical addresses, but normal visitors have the right to rely on what is said on their offical site!!!!

Just a thinking: Maybe their "forward function" for emails on their Contact site is broken and they didn´t noticed it since today...

Mathias
[size=85]09/94 - SL
07/95 - NBC
07/96 - NBC
03/99 - WDW - All Star Sports
09/02 - HNY
09/03 - NBC
08/04 - Davy Crockett
08/05 - Holiday Inn & Dream Castle
11/05 - Holiday Inn
02/06 - WDW - Pop Century
08/06 - Davy Crockett & Dream Castle
11/06 - Holiday Inn
06/07 - Dream Castle
01/08 - Explorers Hotel
12/08 - HNY
03/09 - WDW - Pop Century
07/09 - Disneyland Hotel[/size]

Elaine

I've emailed DLRP a few times, but never used the "contact us" fields on the official website. I've heard from others that they get no replies using that function.

Elaine

andrewuk

After our 2004 and 2006 trips I sent a message and got very satisfying replies. After our 2007 visit I also sent a report, but I got nothing.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

MagicStar

I wrote two times to DLP Guest Communication.
First time, I asked about the possibility of ordering snow globes.
That was about 3 years ago. No answer yet :twisted:

Second time, I complained about a very bad stay at Sequoia Lodge.
The answer came fast, friendly and helpful.
They asked, If I will come back and at which hotel I will stay.
I told them, it would be Holiday Inn.
The Castmember wrote back, that she will tell the hotel to make our stay as smooth as possible.
When we arrived  - we got an upgrade to the tower suite. Had wine in our room and
got breakfast for free.
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Malin

Over the last few years I have sent a few e-mails and have never recieved a reply. If I need to get in touch for any pre trip questions I usually will call, and I now make sure any coments that I need to make regarding the trip are addressed before leaving. I no longer send e-mails because its a waste of time, and very poor customer service.

Bettan

I've sent two e-mails for about 1,5 month ago and no answer at all.

I think they could have an automatic reply so you know they have received your mail.

smurfy74

i sent an email and had a reply asking for some specific info and then a response and apology for the delay , all within 6 weeks, not too bad i suppose