No more 4=3 or 3=2 Specials in Germany :-(

Started by MinnieMouse, January 04, 2008, 08:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "skalos"and the list goes on... The funny thing is that everytime I ve been to Disneyland I always see Greek tourists... I believe that if there was an promotional campaigne in Greece a lot of people from Greece will come to DLRP...

At all my visits since 1992 I have never seen  any greek people in the parc (or hear greek speaking people), only spanish or italian speaking people  :shock: Sadly to hear that there is nothing in Greek from Disney.

Alexandra

Filip

I am from Czech Republic, for those who dont know where it is, its just next to the Germany. We go to Disney every year. The first time in 2004 we were offered the 4=3 package. This was the last time. Next year we plan to go in July. What i will try to do is to pay with my friends mastercard from UK and make the booking by the UK callcenter so i can get the UKs offer, although all people from the group are from CZ, i can pretend i am from England and i want to buy the holiday as a present.
I Love Disney, but I Hate it for these incomprehensible stupidities. They should care for everybody, not let people down and make themselves serious. I really dont understand this!

smurfy74

we currently have kids under 12 travel free on eurostar, stay and play for free during march and if you book now you get 15% off packages and then later in the year we get the free nights and days, although they are only on specific dates. I am happy with our 6 Disney channels ( although 3 are plus 1 hour channels ). My favourite is cinemagic, we get loads of tv adverts for dlrp and wdw, seems like the German office is on self distruct.