Disability dlp to other parks

Started by Walter, August 09, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter

Hi I'm just wondering if the Disneyland Paris Green card disabled pass system is the same across all other Disney Parks? I've tried to research this as I'd love to visit all one day, but can't seem to find much out. Obviously would need to use the same kind of system due to my syndromes. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated. I'm just in planning stages for another Disney trip  :)

NCC1701Q

As far as I know this is the only Disney-park that has this system. In the US they ended the program because of abuse. Not sure about the other parks though.

bad-pink-tink

the abuse of the disability pass at Disneyland California was horrendous. People would get it who didnt need for the sole purpose of skipping lines. People would rent a wheelchair, then go get the pass, and then use the wheelchair to store their bags during the day

This is the page on Disneyland California website
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/guests-with-disabilities/

They now have a disability access pass
A Guest whose disability is based on the necessity to use a wheelchair or scooter does not need
DAS. Depending on the attraction, Guests utilizing a wheelchair or scooter will either wait in the
standard queue or receive a return time at the attraction comparable to the current wait time.

Disability Access Service
DAS is intended for Guests whose disability prevents them from waiting in a conventional queue
environment. This service allows Guests to schedule a return time that is comparable to the current
queue wait for the given attraction. Once a return time is issued, Guests are free to enjoy other
theme park offerings such as meeting a Character, grabbing a bite to eat, enjoying entertainment or
even visiting another attraction until their listed return time. Return times are valid until redeemed
prior to park closing.

Guests can only have one active return time at a time. As soon as an outstanding attraction return
time is redeemed, Guests can receive a return time for the same or a different attraction.
This service can be used in addition to Disney's FASTPASSĀ® Service.

Special Accommodations for Specific Circumstances
DAS, with its virtual wait, will accommodate many of our Guests with disabilities. We recognize, however,
that our Guests with disabilities have varying needs, and we will continue to work individually
with our Guests to provide assistance.

In unique situations, our Guest Relations staff will discuss special accommodations for persons who
are concerned DAS doesn't meet their needs (e.g., those whose disability limits the duration of their
visit to the park or limits their choice of attractions).

All accommodations will be made in person, on site at Guest Relations.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016