Evening trip to Paris

Started by essexmum, March 24, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essexmum

My daughter has booked concert tickets to a gig in Paris,  ensue is called Yo-yo, I have no idea where this place is. So she'll be 18 and is going with three friends all aged 17 o4 18.  I cant decide whether to go with them and find a place to sit a read a book in the cold for three/four hours or stay in our DLP hotel.  Anyone know the time of the last train back to DLP from Paris?  Anyone been to the Yo-yo venue, is there something similar to a Costa coffee that will be open?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Oh that's at Palais de Tokyo!
I've lived in Paris so I'm very familiar with the city.
It's not too far from the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées.
You can walk to both in about 20 minutes.
There isn't really a coffee shop like a Costa or Starbucks closer by than that.

Basically what I always tend to do is from wherever I am in the city, I make my way back to Nation.
And then from Nation I take the RER A back to Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station.
Depending on where in Paris you are, sometimes it can be quicker to make your way to a different RER A station, but this is what I find easiest for me personally.
The last RER A from Nation back to Disney goes at 00:15.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

essexmum

Thank you for your reply.  I think I'll stay in DLP resort and let them go on their own.  I'm not comfortable walking through Paris on my own at night (same as I wouldn't be comfortable walking in London at night on my own). There are four of them so a good size group.