Adding room only night to package... Any experience?

Started by Mrsya, June 01, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

No replies to my last post but hoping people are still out there reading and might have some advice on this one...

Has anyone booked room only and added it to a package booked direct with dlp? Last year we added an extra night at DCR by buying one night room only on Expedia for £150.

This year, I've rang up to see if I can buy it directly through dlp with a discount and they flat out said no. No discount. They said it can't even be added to our package and needs to be booked separately. As you can imagine, a one night holiday was extortionately priced!! £300 with no tickets or food!

I even asked what price would be for an extra night with food and tickets and he said they didn't have a cabin for my package price - after just telling me I could have a cabin room only for £300!

Anyone any ideas where I might find room only cheaper? Expedia is cheapest st £207!

polar vixen

I dont know what yhe perks are with the signaturre package. If it was only an extra 62 for the marvel one id take it! I think the benefits are awesome! The price we were getting for that was over 1000 so at 62 id take it!

Mrsya

I knew you'd reply! Bless you! Even if it's to my other post...  ;)

Signature package gets vip fastpass for one day, teatime with Mickey, goofy and Minnie at lucky nugget, photo pass for entire seat, a bag of goodies and changed my discount from 15 off to 25 off. We've gone for it!

Now to find a room only deal! 

polar vixen

wow that is absolutely awesome! Let us know what its like!