Picnic for booking reduced price tickets

Started by justinehiggins99@yahoo.co, March 05, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinehiggins99@yahoo.co

We are visiting dlp on the way back from a holiday in the alps in april. We are staying at Cheyenne and need to book day tickets. I have looked at the sites selling tickets  linked to this site but I have also seen piqnic. The tickets are cheaper on this site. It looks legitimate and says it is an official authorised ticket seller. I have also checked reviews.  However I have doubts as they are so much cheaper!

Anyone used them successfully? Thank you

Should say picniq on the title ..autocorrect doesn't like It!

norhel

Quote from: justinehiggins99@yahoo.co on March 05, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
We are visiting dlp on the way back from a holiday in the alps in april. We are staying at Cheyenne and need to book day tickets. I have looked at the sites selling tickets  linked to this site but I have also seen piqnic. The tickets are cheaper on this site. It looks legitimate and says it is an official authorised ticket seller. I have also checked reviews.  However I have doubts as they are so much cheaper!

Anyone used them successfully? Thank you

How did you book the hotel? The reason I ask, is because often tickets are included in the hotel packages.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

I booked through expedia as  we only wanted one day in the park and 2 nights accommodation. We are on our way back from the alps. It was cheaper to book a day ticket separate .