Disney themed breakfast for non dinsey hotel guests

Started by Lou-89, July 28, 2017, 05:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lou-89

Hey I'm going to Disneyland Paris in two weeks  :D
My little girl is super excited and has been talking about how her friend got Mickey Mouse pancakes when she visited.
We are staying at the B&B hotel close to Disney but it's not an official Disney hotel.
Will it be possible for us to go somewhere in the Disney village for a nice breakfast preferably with Mickey Mouse themed food 😂
The company we booked through can't do character breakfasts as we aren't in an official hotel and I have rang direct but they said I can't book until 3 days before again due to the fact we aren't in an offiical hotel.

Also any other Disney tips?
This is our first time, although been to Florida Disney many times. We're going for 5 days and it will be just me and my little girl who is 6 🙂.
Thanks Lou
1999- Walt Disney World Florida
2002- Walt Disney World Florida
2005- Walt Disney World Florida
2007- Walt Disney World Florida
2011- Davey Crockett Disneyland Paris
2015- Walt Disney World Florida
August 2017- Disneyland Paris 😁

Nicola

Sadly I can't tell you about pancakes, they don't serve them shaped in the hotels even the Disneyland Hotel. There are loads of options for breakfast in the park so you could see what they have. There are plenty of cookies shaped etc..
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Fixiepixie

I stated in the explorer hotel the first week of July.at reception they booked me a character breakfast for 3days time ,no problem.it was for plaza gardens (in the park)  @9.45.id say you should be OK to get one.
None of the food is themed but mickey,daisy, tigger,piglet and a few others came round all the tables for photos and to meet the kids.my 3yr old loved it.