Restaurant reservations

Started by Solle, June 09, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solle

We have booking a table for some restaurants for our trip next month.
But when or where we will get our ticket for the reservation?
My trip:
July 2003
September 2011
July 2017

msRavenswood

Quote from: Solle on June 09, 2017, 05:13:27 PM
We have booking a table for some restaurants for our trip next month.
But when or where we will get our ticket for the reservation?

If you stay onsite, you will get your restaurant reservation tickets upon check in.

BeautyandtheBeast

They don't give tickets for the reservation. When you call to book you can ask for a reference but it's not normally needed. They take your name at time of booking which is sufficient.

Solle

Okay, thanks.

We have seen, over youtube, some have a tickets for the restaurant. So we think, we should get them in a information or some.
My trip:
July 2003
September 2011
July 2017

bad-pink-tink

I've been to Disneyland Paris 3 times and for normal restaurant reservations I have never got tickets. You can check your reservations online on your My Disney Account. All you have to do is check in at the host stand of the restaurant a few minutes before your reservation time.

The only time I had actual tickets for a meal reservation was for the Merry Christmas Special Character Brunch on Christmas Day in The Manhattan Restaurant in Hotel New York.  We collected our tickets for this meal when we checked in to our hotel a few days before Christmas Day.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

msRavenswood

We've always got tickets for our restaurant reservations and we have stayed online. When they give us our Hotel Easy Pass, tickets, meal vouchers, etc., we also get our reservation tickets. They look like a receipt, each has the name of the person the reservation was made for, the restaurant, day and time slot.

bp_serene

But don't worry if you're not given any receipts when you check in - I did most of my reservations in advance via the phone booking service, we just showed up at the restaurants and gave them our name when it was time for the reservation. They have it all on their electronic system.

msRavenswood

Here's what you're looking for.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MrsRoachy

We got our tickets from the concierge desk rather than reception

Solle

My trip:
July 2003
September 2011
July 2017