breakfast question

Started by BOOMitsGeorgia, May 13, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOMitsGeorgia

Hi, i'm going to DLP from 10th July - 14th July staying at sequoia lodge on the free plus dining plan.
Now i'm a little confused on where I will be eating breakfast. I just keep seeing people saying standard meal plan eat breakfast in the parks. But is the free plus meal plan breakfast in the parks as well or in the hotel?

thanks

dlpowl

If you're in a Golden Forest suite then I think you get a hotel breakfast but if you're just in a standard room then it should be a park breakfast.  Easiest way to find out for sure is to ring whoever you booked with and ask. 

BOOMitsGeorgia

okay thanks. Not really liking the meal plan now! Also do you know if I was to having breakfast in Plaza gardens if I would have to pay the full lot for breakfast or just a supplement?

claire2281

Quote from: BOOMitsGeorgia on May 13, 2017, 01:30:43 AM
okay thanks. Not really liking the meal plan now! Also do you know if I was to having breakfast in Plaza gardens if I would have to pay the full lot for breakfast or just a supplement?

It should be a supplement but you need to add it to your booking, not ring restaurant reservations.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Disney25

I'm not sure. We paid full board and and had half board and full board tickets given to us on arrival. We were also confused. We entered into our hotel breakfast Buffett one morning and they did take our ticket but had to pay an extra 4€  adult and 2€ child. I was a bit disappointed considering we took out the full board option but it was better to pay the extra and it wasn't to expensive and it was better than having an omelette burger in the park that my kids would have turned there noses up at! Next time we are not going full board we will stick with the free half board option and take a case filled with our own food and munch all day around the parks then just book evening meals about 8pm then when our food suitcase is empty we will fill it with all our gifts!!!!