breakfast again!

Started by Gemma 35, April 18, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma 35

Hi,

Has anyone actually been yet and had breakfast counter service yet?

What is the earliest you can get breakfast.

Is the menu the same for kids as for adults? Not sure my  kids (aged 6 and 3) will want a bacon and egg roll? Or a pan au chocolat for that matter. 

Cheers

robzabrocky

Hi, I've mailed DLP about this, we have a picky little eater with ASD so i really need to know what they serve, once I get a reply I'll post it in here.

To be honest I am gutted they stopped the Davy Crocketts breakfast bags, they were ace...

Tinkerhel1970

Quote from: robzabrocky on April 19, 2017, 01:10:50 PM
Hi, I've mailed DLP about this, we have a picky little eater with ASD so i really need to know what they serve, once I get a reply I'll post it in here.

To be honest I am gutted they stopped the Davy Crocketts breakfast bags, they were ace...

If you're staying at Davy Crocketts my understanding is you still get the breakfast bags.  I booked a few weeks ago to go in June and was told we would get a counter service breakfast at Café Hyperion/  I rang back the following week to enquire what the price would be to change to the breakfast bags at DCR and they said I got that anyway. 
DLP June 2004 - Davy Crocketts Ranch
WDW December 2005
DLP May/June 2011 - Hotel Cheyenne
DLP May/June 2016 - Davy Crocketts Ranch
DLP June 2017 - Davy Crocketts Ranch
DLP September 2018 - Davy Crocketts Ranch
WDW November 2019

robzabrocky

Quote from: Tinkerhel1970 on April 19, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

If you're staying at Davy Crocketts my understanding is you still get the breakfast bags.  I booked a few weeks ago to go in June and was told we would get a counter service breakfast at Café Hyperion/  I rang back the following week to enquire what the price would be to change to the breakfast bags at DCR and they said I got that anyway.

Thank you, I hope they told you right, the breakfast bags are brilliant for picky kids, bread and Nutella, what more do you need?

dlpowl

Yes, Davy Crockett guests still get breakfast bags.