meal plan

Started by DaisyDuck, February 26, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaisyDuck

Does anyone know what the quick service breakfast consists of with the free meal plan and where you can go to get it ?

dlpowl

All they are saying at the moment is a breakfast pastry and a drink but until it starts we won't know any more details.

You can get it from Cable Car Bakeshop, Market Deli, Cafe Hyperion or Chalet Marionette.

Unless you're staying at Davy Crockett in which case you get a breakfast bag at the ranch.  This is a very recent change because people were complaining that giving DCR guests a counter service breakfast was unfair due to the distance away from the parks.

polar vixen

Have to say I agreed with that. There's a bit difference between a buffet breakfast  d  ignore pastry and drink. We'd booked a six day stay with the intention that we'd have at least one lazy morning and use the hotel pool but wold have to get 6 kids up and ready just to go into mainstream for breakfast. The cast member I spoke to said it was to cut down on the breakfast queues however with the free half board deal spread between all disney hotels I can imagine the queues in the parks being pretty huge. And I'm curious as to what the gluten free option will be that 4 of my kids need....... approaching this one with some tripidation

DaisyDuck

What is the current price of breakfast at sequioa ?