Disneyland hotel or stay in Paris and travel?

Started by Mazlin, January 28, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazlin

We are looking to spend approx 6 nights in Paris with 3 days at Disney. Do you think it works out better value/ easier to stay at Disney for part of it or stay in Paris and travel in? Really trying to work out the cheapest option for our stay,
I'm also unclear as to whether you still get  fast passes with regular tickets- i.e. Tickets for the park only?

polar vixen

I'd say split it so you can make the most of your disney time  I imagine it would be tiring travelling an hour each way by train at the start and end of the day. Yes it's cheaper to stay off site but I think you get a great disney bubble when you stay on site and you could just take your time and stay as late as you want etc.

msRavenswood

I agree with polar vixen, you could split your stay because it'll be too tiring staying in Paris for the whole of your stay and travel to Disney each day you want to visit. If you don't want to spend a lot of money for onsite hotels, you could stay at a hotel near DLP, there's lots to choose from. And yes, you get fastpasses with all types of tickets.

bad-pink-tink

In Disneyland Paris they have Fast Pass Machines at a few rides only. You insert your park ticket into the machine and it spits out the Fast Pass ticket for that ride, eg Peter Pan. On your Fastpass Ticket will be a return time, a 30 minute window, for example return between 2pm and 2.30pm. This means tha anytime between 2pm and 2.30pm you return to Peter Pan ride. There will be a Fast Pass only queue. You show your FastPass to  the CM to enter this queue. When you reach the top of queue there will be another CM who will take your FastPass ticket and you then get on the ride.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016