Half board Santa Fe/cheyenne

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, May 16, 2016, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok we never used half board as were particularly fussy especially my son who has autism. The French offer we were going to book is no longer available so it's cheaper through UK site but includes half board my question is can we use these vouchers in other places like caseys hotdogs/lucky nugget? My son prefers quick service but doesn't like hussle and bussle of the buffets we've tried before.

If you can tell me where we can use them I'd be grateful, of course if we have to pay the extra that's fine also

Zee79

Dlpguide.com give you a list of where you can use your vouchers. In the planning section- dining- meal plans. If you go for a higher rated restaurant then you just pay the difference.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Zee79 on May 16, 2016, 03:52:01 PM
Dlpguide.com give you a list of where you can use your vouchers. In the planning section- dining- meal plans. If you go for a higher rated restaurant then you just pay the difference.

I looked there but there's no quick service restaurants mentioned? Do I assume only can pay difference at table service.

Zee79

I think so, I've never tried to use them in quck service restaurants as only use them for evening meal. I think full boards vouchers can be used at quick service restaurants on a lunch time.

Can anyone else help with this?

polar vixen

I believe you can use then at counter serVice but will of course lose some of the value. have you tried Billy Bob's?  I know it's a buffet but had chicken nuggets etc and we find a long as e ate as soon as it opened (6pm) it was quiet for a good hour.

stifle

You can use them at counter service but the CMs will try to discourage you as you'd be throwing away money.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: polar vixen on May 16, 2016, 04:05:09 PM
I believe you can use then at counter serVice but will of course lose some of the value. have you tried Billy Bob's?  I know it's a buffet but had chicken nuggets etc and we find a long as e ate as soon as it opened (6pm) it was quiet for a good hour.

Thanks will try :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on May 16, 2016, 04:11:29 PM
You can use them at counter service but the CMs will try to discourage you as you'd be throwing away money.

I understand that but so would I be taking my son somewhere he won't eat a thing.... So be better for us to loose the vouchers worth  as long as we have a quiet stress free meal :)