CASTMEMBERS DLRP

Started by needmagic, February 27, 2007, 01:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic...

Calling cast members..Is there any cast members from dlrp charactor / parade on the magic forum..

would be good to catch up with all maybe we know each other
Living The Dream Making The Magic

babybert

Hey!! My names Paul Iv worked in epc 3 times, summer 03-april 04, summer 05-oct05, summer 06-oct06! I did Bert! When did u leave? Who's formation were you in?

Paul  :stitch:

eddis

Hi, my name is Ed and I was in EPC from Oct 2001 till March 2003.
Don't know if I actually know you guys but there must be some people we know in common.

Ed

needmagic

hello there paul and ed my name is nigel and was at EPC from jan 2004 til jully 2006 im sure i know you paul but ed left before i had the magic

thebatman_1

Hi there everyone (hey Paul you decided when your coming back yet, hows the animation going?)
I've been working at the EPC since July '06, originally had two CDD contracts which took me up to Jan 7th, now on a CDI contract so expect me out here for a long time lol, love the job, as your guys know its such a laid back job and the joy you recieve from it is so great, obviously the residences could be better!!

eddis

Which one of the recidences are/were you in then?

I was in La Lousiane all the time I was there. Not great but could have been worse. Fortunately I got on with most of the guys I shared with.

I did think it was typical that that was the one recidence without security while both others did. Is it still like that?

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic....

Thanks to all about my topic

Im nigel castmember charactor/parade jan 2004 jully 2006
lived in la louisiane all time i was there first had to share apartment but after 8 months got my own room which was the best i had my own internet and sky tv yep!! english sky tv didnt miss home so much and very easy to set up in france..
residance la louisiane for me was the best as 24/7 security nice area to live partys in the summer where cool too..
I waiting to return to ejoy it all again but thebest is i done it before so i will not be so hard as it can if its your first time.

thebatman_1

Well I'm a La Louisiane boy, must admit I'm pretty lucky because I live in one the two bedroom (three person) flats that have a kitchen and a dinning room (not like the others which sit 6 people but have the smallest kitchen with a table!).
Really settled here, I live in 64, and I have a nice balcony overlooking reception and security! Got the internet set up here so don't have to use receptions crappy net. Though Nigel, could I ask how you got Sky TV, would love to get it out here!!Please it would be great if you help out on that

eddis

You are lucky. I was living in the 6 people appartments. And it is weird, that they have the smallest kitchen.

Are the busses still running irregular, I mean, they were ok if it was peak time but in the weekends and in the middle of the day the busses could be pretty dodgy.

needmagic

Your half way there with internet is so better than receptons and cheeper i was paying 19 euro a month.

I lived at 38G the other end it was 3 bed too good size kitchern room to eat then theres a room for 2 with balcony i had the single room over looking the barbeqe area.. was fun times for sure thats why daniel casting is sorting me a new contract just have to wait til then...
how are the team leaders EG:eddie cool guy Im well known at the EPC so if you say my name sure you will be told about me...

sky tv: there are three ways to do it

1: when your in uk next just buy a sky free view box from sky around £100 pounds thats all.

OR

2:there is a shop in paris which will sort you out with the sky tv box sky card for free channels. check out there web site for price.
http://WWW.DDELEC.COM

3: if you buy in france you will need a dish you can buy one from shop in paris but its cheaper to get one from AUCHAN at val de there near the tv section in corner and you can get one from 29 euro

All the above you just put up and turn on move dish around til you get signal then you can watch bbc1 bbc2 bbc3 channel 4 channel 5 itv 1/2/3/4
news channels and more but the best with sky is you can wait for it listern to radio channels bbc radio one and more all free if you get yourself sky..

next time your at EPC ask alison she will tell you i had sky
if you need more info just ask me..

Jayna62

:stitch: Hi to the thebatman-1 are you with Buzz over the Easter Holidays. :pluto:

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic..

Bonjour Poppy the Monkey
Are you still at EPC and how long you been working at charactor/parade as sure i know you ?

faisj

A magical Hi form Faisj (CM Guest Relations)