First Trip to Disneyland Paris.... Tomorrow

Started by c1aire, January 17, 2016, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c1aire

Hi...

I registered after reading this forum all week, it has gave me lots of hints tips and ideas. I have enjoyed reading other trip reviews decided good thing to do was to register and give my own trip review.

My boyfriend and I are going to Disneyland Paris tomorrow for 3 nights. We staying in Dream Castle Hotel. We got great deal only booked it the 11th leaving on 18th January, so don't really have much of a build up but better than not going at all.

I have been buying thermals, although from Scotland hopefully not too much difference  however not outdoors much in winter.

There wasn't a great deal of post Christmas and new year January trip reports that I could see, understandably so as it is much quieter time year. Hopefully report will be helpful to someone planning on making use of the brilliant our season prices.

bad-pink-tink

Hi c1aire

Im at the 6 week countdown, so getting excited now. Have a great time I know you are going tomorrow but make sure to check out this thread (if you havent already :) ) https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=19394.0 What I Wish I Had Known Before My First DLP Trip. A few of us have put together out hints and tips for fist time visitors
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

c1aire

Thanks... I will give it a look. I have read quite a lot on this forum. I am aware of the list of ride closures due to low season and preparing for 25th anniversary. I feel that is reflected in the price we paid for park tickets, as well as I not much of a thrill seeker so should still be enough around.

I am planning on getting TGV ( think used correct abbreviation) from Charles de Gaulle airport to Disneyland then shuttle to dream castle. I not booked in advance case flight gets delayed, are you aware of walk up price for this journey?

stifle

The price is between €18-35 per adult one way depending on whether it is peak or off-peak.