The Castle's dragon

Started by Rocketeer, July 09, 2015, 07:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaliel

well it's a long shot, but what if the egg it hatched from was laid by mal. I mean, she has one child in Once upon a time, so who knows if she doesn't have more
<-Plz click

tigger1974

I don't whether or not he has a name at all but he certainly is an impressive piece of engineering and should be seen by all at least once (I personally visit on evety day I'm there - each and every trip). I think he is fantastic whether he belonged to Merlin or not remains unknown!

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
'19 Santa Fe
I also visited in '98, '00, '02 & '03 and stayed offsite

DLPWonders (Banned)

^ Yes it has a name. It's called La Tanière du Dragon.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Fever

How come the stairs from the castle shop, down to the dragon are gated and locked now? Seems a huge shame.
Welcome foolish mortals

Mileto

Maybe they are doing some refurbishment???

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Fever

No, looked permanent. Maybe to control crowds, maybe someone slipped?  Whatever reason, I hope I'm wrong. Such a shame to see it locked.
Welcome foolish mortals

claire.sabiston

GOing In january! How to I find the dragon?!?!?!

Mileto

Stay in front of the castle, but do not enter the main gate. Go left, follow a bridge which leads you under the castle - looks like rocks. It's dark, go forward, on the left you will see the sleeping/awakening dragon.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DisneyRon

The entrance is to the left of the path through the castle.

claire.sabiston