Refillable cups?

Started by musicaljojo, June 20, 2015, 07:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicaljojo

I was just wondering because I know most of the big theme parks here in the UK do them, does anyone know if DLP do the refillable cups, so you buy a cup and then throughout the day you can just go upto counters and asked for it to be refilled with a drink for free?

Thanks in advance

LotsoHugginBear

You can buy one of these Souvenir Mugs, they offer at nearly all Counter Restaurants. And of course you can let them fill up but you have to pay for.

HildeKitten

If you have an empty bottle you can fill it up at the drink water fountains.
It's not encouraged at all, but if it's a hot day no CM is going to tell you off for doing it.
Aside from that I heard (I don't know whether it's true or not or whether they still do it) you can get a refill at Buzz Lightyear Pizza Planet, but whether it's just the one refill or several during the course of your meal I don't know as I never eat there.

DisneyRon

Refillable mugs like they exist at WDW don't exist at DLP unfortunately, it would be a nice system to implement though. ;)

stifle

The concept of buying a mug that gives unlimited soft drinks for your time at the resort (or any other period) does not exist at DLP.

You can refill any bottle or mug from the water fountains throughout the park but you will need to pay for soft drinks, usually €3.29 per half-litre bottle or post mix (fountain).

A couple of buffet restaurants offer unlimited soft drinks whilst you're dining, but even this is apparently going away due to a new French law controlling unhealthy beverages. At least that's what I heard.