Photopass+

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, April 05, 2015, 09:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hey!
I have read on the forum that you can call disneyland Paris to add Photopass but we didn't book with them, so where if I'd like to purchase could I get it from? In the park or prior to going?

I understand that all photos go on the card and I assume you can just print them at home? Can you only print at your home computer or is there a way I could move photos and have them blown up ect at asia or boots photo shops? Sorry I'm not very technical! But it seems good value for the amount of photos.

DisneyRon

well if the shop accepts digital photos, you could just download the photos from the Photopass site, and then take them to a shop on a USB stick or something for higher quality printing. :)

nathalie

You can download the pictures from the website, and then you can do anything you like with them.

Mrsya

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on April 05, 2015, 09:42:51 AM
Hey!
I have read on the forum that you can call disneyland Paris to add Photopass but we didn't book with them, so where if I'd like to purchase could I get it from? In the park or prior to going?

I understand that all photos go on the card and I assume you can just print them at home? Can you only print at your home computer or is there a way I could move photos and have them blown up ect at asia or boots photo shops? Sorry I'm not very technical! But it seems good value for the amount of photos.

I have a voucher valid until July for only 19.99 if you want it sending via email please send me a pm with your email address in it.

HildeKitten

I really don't want to be rude because I know a lot of people have questions, but surely the forum search can be checked, or people can scroll down a bit and flip to the next page, because there's like 5 topics on the same subject (3 of which have been opened this week alone). Surely if the search works people can find the topic they need and just look through it for the info and if it's not there, ask a question in that topic :)