Traveling and spending money!

Started by dincyx21, January 29, 2015, 03:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dincyx21

Hi, my boyfriend and I are all booked for Feb this year!!  ;D We are traveling by coach from London and it arrives in Gallieni coach station in France. But we have no idea how to get to our hotel Hipark serris val D'Europe. If anyone knows the best/ cheapest way it would be a great help  :-* Also, was wondering how much spending money we might need, we're there for 3nights 4days and only really need money for dinners and a few gifts, and we want to visit Paris city on the last day. Any advice would be great!  :)

Sulley15

Do your research in what and where you want to eat, I did the meal vouchers the first time which was a lifesaver but I took far to much spending money... It can be expensive....

Think what you might want to bring back, don't think about the price as you will put it back and regret it! It's going to be cheaper but everything is when you look back at it! What I would say go back through the shops and if you still want it you can get it there. We did this with the kids and they love picking it up at the end of the day!
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

Zee79

As a family of 4- 2 adults, 2 kids we often take £600 for 3nights/4days and that's for meals, gifts, snacks etc. This year we had half board vouchers and took £300. It will depend on what you want to eat and where and what you will be spending on other items.

dincyx21

Thank you for your help! :) I really want to eat in PH one night and seen on Attractiontix.com you can buy 2 Adult main and starter for £17 each! I'd also just be happy with the like of Mc donalds every night haha as its only a few days, I'm just so excited to be going!  :D :D

daddyof2

Quote from: dincyx21 on January 31, 2015, 02:06:25 PM
Thank you for your help! :) I really want to eat in PH one night and seen on Attractiontix.com you can buy 2 Adult main and starter for £17 each! I'd also just be happy with the like of Mc donalds every night haha as its only a few days, I'm just so excited to be going!  :D :D

Whilst I understand your sentiment - take the opportunity to enjoy some of the other eateries at DLP, there are some lovely places to eat and drink as a couple