Frozen Merchandise

Started by DisneyMichelle, October 21, 2014, 02:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

Hello

Just wondered if there was much or any Frozen merchandise is DLP?

Thanks
Michelle.
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Queen Elsa

We were there in September, they had loads of stuff! dress up clothes and accessories, dolls, activity sets, toys, melamine plates and cups etc... The Christmas Sven and Olaf are ace!!! 😁

[attachment deleted by admin]

DLPWonders (Banned)

There's Frozen stuff everywhere, I actually get irritated by the hype haha.
You can probably find more Frozen things than anything else.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyMichelle

Thanks guys

When i went last year there was barey anything!

I am loving the Christmas Olaf! My mum and Dad are going in November so may have to put this on the Christmas wish list for them haha!

I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Esti

There's lots of stuff. There are Anna and Elsa dolls, very pretty, and a ser of one doll plus a wardrobe or something like that? There's also an Animator's Classic Anna doll, bigger than the first one and prettier, I'd say. You have kids costumes: one Elsa dress and two for Anna (the blue and pink one and the green, princessy one). They also sell the wigs of both of them and an Elsa tiara.

And of course, plushes. You have the Anna and Elsa plush, both the regular ones and the winter version. There's also Olaf and Sven. I've seen an Elsa mug, iPhone cases, figurines and canvas prints.

You can see pictures of some of those in Pixie Dust's web page: http://www.pixiedust.be/merchandiseupdates/merchandise2014.html

DisneyMichelle

I have just lost a whole hour looking through this webpage

http://www.pixiedust.be/merchandiseupdates/merchandise2014.html

I am going to have to save a lot of money up before my trip, i could buy all of it  ;D

ScarletteDreams

I love the xmas dressed Olaf!! Already on my "to buy on my next trip" list  :P
In the Disney store Ive seen a white tee which sais "Keep calm amd Let it go" does anybody know if they sell that at Dlp?

gothprincess

Do they sell the same winter hat, scalf and gloves that they have in the Disney store here? My daughter has the hat and scalf but I can't find the gloves anywhere.

seony141010

Has anyone got a photo of the Christmas Olaf?

Thanks
Believe in the magic
Em xx

MrsPirate

A Disneyland Paris clock, that would look amazing in my kitchen. I am definitely going to buy that.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018