Pre-Trip Report - 8 days to go

Started by itslizi, August 29, 2014, 01:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itslizi

I can't believe I am now in single digits as I've counted down the days since we booked it and I started at around 182 days.

Who is going?
It'll be myself and my Boyfriend, Chris. This visit will be our second together, although we did both attend the same school trip to Disneyland Paris once upon a time when we didn't get on. In total, this trip will be my third, whereas it will be Chris' 8th or 9th or even his 10th as he went a lot when he was growing up.

When are we going?
We are going on September 7th, and will be staying for 3 nights and 4 days which is one less night and day that our last visit, last September.

Where are we staying?
We will be staying at Sequoia Lodge, which is the same place we stayed last year however we won't be staying in a Lakeside Montana Room this time around.

What am I looking forward to?
I don't know where to start, I just can't wait to return. I can't wait to watch the Disney Magic On Parade and Disney Dreams, to experience Ratatouille: The Adventure for the first time and to try out the Disney restaurants as I've only eaten at McDonalds, Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood on my past visits. Unfortunately Chris is a little upset that PotC will be closed as it is his favourite ride and this will be the first visit he won't be going on it, and he also wants to drag me onto Panoramagique and ToT as I may have chickened out last visit.

Also, I would like to thank all you friendly people for answering any questions I've had in the run up to my return to Disneyland Paris, you're all amazing.

Aurora1

itslizi

Quote from: Aurora1 on August 30, 2014, 03:25:44 PM
Have wonderful trip!

Thank you! Once I'm on the Eurostar, I won't be able to control my excitement.

Only 4 sleeps to go.

vampira

Have fun! I'm sure that's going too be very easy!  ;D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Uragano Tati

April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

Mileto

Itslizi, I am so happy for you. I smiled when reding your "I just can't wait to return". It the same with me, this feeling entering and hearing the "welcome".

Wishing you perfect weather and unforgetable memories!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

WiteHypno

Have a nice trip, I'm going from the 8th to the 12th so I might inadvertently bump into you~  :D