whats next ????

Started by ilovemainstxxx, May 01, 2014, 02:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemainstxxx

Hi there...
just a quick question, we are off on our hols on 30 june for 5 days and just wondering if anyone had any ideas what might be happening when we are there????
we will miss swing into spring , and the opening of ratatouille , think we have just booked the week between everything....
wondering if the train might be on or would love to meet russle but dont know if he will still be around after the spring thing...
any info would be great...
thanks

amanda08

dont hold me to it, but I have been reading all over the place that Ratatouilla we be making a soft opening in advance of its official 10 july opening, from around mid June :D :D :D

andlorna

Hi all new rides are given soft openings as previous post says, I should imagine it will be tested throughout all of june to sort out any problems in advance of the grand opening.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

laylanmummyluvdisney

Were there last week in june so hope we might find a ratatuie soft opening :-)
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

Mrsya

Think Spider-Man might still be on the back lot when you're there...

BoristheSpider

Yeah, Spidey should be there until 14th July :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Ratatouille soft openings won't start until June 26th for those who are wondering :)
Also with soft openings it can easily be that the ride is only open for an hour a day (without notice), so don't get your hopes up to much.
There's a pretty good chance that you'll miss it.

Spiderman indeed does meets until July 14th, but that's it.
Russell only does meets until the end of Swing Into Spring, and not after.
Also no Train, since it was the 20TH ANNIVERSARY Celebration Train, and the 20th anniversary is over ;)

So the only "special" thing is Spiderman, and if you're really lucky a soft opening of Ratatouille.
Nothing else, there will be no show or special thing for this Summer.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

polar vixen

D'oh we miss soft openings by 2 days!  I'm really excited about swing into spring, and forgive the dumb question, but who is the Russel that you can meet?  The character from up?  And where do you see him?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on May 07, 2014, 06:05:02 PM
D'oh we miss soft openings by 2 days!  I'm really excited about swing into spring, and forgive the dumb question, but who is the Russel that you can meet?  The character from up?  And where do you see him?

Russell indeed is a character from the Pixar film Up.
You can meet him at Boarding House (left from Town Square, next to Storybook Store).
He's there until June 22nd, and not every day. Just certain days and times, without notice.
If he's not there, Duffy and/or Minnie are.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

polar vixen

Everything seems to end June 22nd!  We arrive on the 18th so will be sure to check for him every day.  THANKS!

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: DLRPWonders on May 07, 2014, 02:37:09 PM

Also no Train, since it was the 20TH ANNIVERSARY Celebration Train, and the 20th anniversary is over ;)

really gutted we will miss this as have a photo of the children in front of this every year in its different re incarnations , so this will be the first time in years we wont get that photo  :'(

ilovemainstxxx

thanks everyone for your replies
will try and catch spider man , and fingers crossed the soft openings , but knowing my luck.... not a chance  ::)

thanks again x