whats the best attractions for toddlers

Started by hayley983, January 12, 2014, 03:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayley983

I'm off to dlrp in 10 days to celebrate my sons second birthday, what would people say are the best attraction s for that age?

Hayley x

Rapunzel1

My toddler liked: cars, buzz lightyear, dumbo, flying carpets, discovery island, the maze (just to run around and look at the squirting water, the horses (on the go around), the teacups.

ewormas

,Hi I would say teacups as u can always not spin them, its a small world,carousel, dumbo,buzz lightyear laser blast, alices labyrinth, Casey junior and little boat ride next to it! In the studios id aim for cars, Disney junior live show, animagique and flying carpets over agrabbah, oh and slinky too! Hope u have a great hol!   :-)

Oh and dont forget the main street vehicles and train.

never2old

My daughter loves It's a Small World, Dumbo, Buzz and Peter Pan (on our last trip she was asking for them). She also enjoyed Cars (she was laughing non stop in that), the Flying Carpets, Slinky Dog, the Carousel (though the first time she wanted to see in one of the carriages, not on a horse) and running around the Labyrinth. The two shows in the Studios, Animagique and Disney Jr Live, are excellent as well with little ones. And of course meeting the characters, we ended up going to Meet Mickey Mouse every day during our trip, and tried to go to all the planned meet 'n' greets, if the queues were not too long.