What's new what's next at the Hotels

Started by filipv, September 29, 2013, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemma2806

Amazing! I'm staying in the Golden Forest Club in November so this has made me even more excited!

Santa Fe looks amazing! I've never liked the look of this hotel but finally it has go some great character added to it! The Newport Bay Club looks unbelievable, what a transformation. I'll be saving up to stay for the 25th Anniversary in the Disneyland Hotel but if I'm not able to afford this then I shall be heading straight for the Newport Bay Club.

It may seem sad but I'm really excited by the introduction of the H2O products in the hotels. I saw a set in the footage of the Sequoia Lodge Club Room, do you think this will be the norm to put these in these rooms as I'd love it if they were there when I stay next?!

filipv

Quote from: gemma2806 on October 02, 2013, 06:02:26 PM
Amazing! I'm staying in the Golden Forest Club in November so this has made me even more excited!

Santa Fe looks amazing! I've never liked the look of this hotel but finally it has go some great character added to it! The Newport Bay Club looks unbelievable, what a transformation. I'll be saving up to stay for the 25th Anniversary in the Disneyland Hotel but if I'm not able to afford this then I shall be heading straight for the Newport Bay Club.

It may seem sad but I'm really excited by the introduction of the H2O products in the hotels. I saw a set in the footage of the Sequoia Lodge Club Room, do you think this will be the norm to put these in these rooms as I'd love it if they were there when I stay next?!

I don't know for sure, but yes the products are there at the moment

DisneyManiac

Are going to upload the one about Hotel Cheyenne?

Thomas_B

In the Belgian brochure (Dutch version) I got from the Jetair travel agent it says you can book in NY & DLH a room with a Christmas tree, Christmas decorations & Christmas presents (you can take the Christmas presents to your home) during the Christmas season off course. Did anyone already stayed in such a room, are there pics from it maybe?
Also now you can book 'Plaza' rooms in hotel NY, anyone knows what that is?