coins?

Started by Laura1201, November 04, 2013, 09:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura1201

The coins you get out of the machines...are they euros? Does Disneyland Paris sell books to display them sort of like the pressed penny books? Sorry if this has been asked millions of times.

mnewcourt

I believe you have to enter euro's but not sure if they also come out or some kind of euro like things. Can't remember if they sell books for it sorry.

Savorn

The coins are slightly bigger than a 2 euro coin. I've not seen any book in Disneyland to collect these coins in.
1993 - Sequoia Lodge • 2011 - Sequoia Lodge Summer Holiday & Christmas Season in Santa Fe • 2012 - Halloween Season in Sequoia Lodge • 2013 - Sequoia Lodge Summer Holiday & Christmas Season in Sequoia Lodge • 2014 - HiPark Serris • 2015 - HiPark Serris • 2016 Vienna Dream Castle & Davy Crocket Ranch & Hotel New York & B&B Hotel • 12-04-2017 25th Anniversary • 2017 Newport Bay Club for RunDisney (5 and 10K) & Cheyenne

nathalie

You have to put in 2 € to get a coin like this, this is one of them that you can find right now:

orangarnold

A buy a year one every year I go

Laura1201

Thanks everyone. I have a bunch of the coins a friend brought back with him, but he is looking for something to display them. I guess they don't have anything like that for sale there. Oh wells!

Solle

I have collected all the coins when we were down there in 2011. I have mine in a regular coin collector folder, they can be purchased online, and the company that produces these is Numis.
My trip:
July 2003
September 2011
July 2017