Valentine's Evening

Started by BoristheSpider, September 23, 2013, 06:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoristheSpider

Hi,
I thought it would be nice to have a nice evening meal on Valentine's day, what restaurants would you suggest trying? x

stitch147

King Ludwigs Castle in Disney Village or maybe The Blue Lagoon or Walts in the Disneyland Park

orangarnold

If you're comfortable going into Paris and you have a decent sized budget the Jules Verne Restraunt on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower has a reasonable priced lunch menu,

Also le Procope and Laperpouse are old romantic restraunts that I'm sure will have that touch.

Mac

If you are thinking which to choose out of the DLP resort restaurants, for Valantines day I personally like the romance and atmosphere of the Mahattan in the New York. The whole thing is just a magical touch of class and elegance and the food is some of the best in resort. The Valentines menus tend to vary but is usually good.

Have had many Valentines meals all around DLP as it is also my birthday and out of all of them this is always my favourite ºoº
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº