Travelling by Eurostar

Started by disnick.322, August 03, 2013, 08:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disnick.322

Hey, im planning a trip to Disneyland Paris next year, and at the moment its quoting me nearly £1000 for 3 tickets by Eurostar, does this sound around the right price or could i get the tickets cheaper?  The Eurostar tickets are more expensive than the 3 of us staying in Newport Bay for 4 nights.
Thanks for any help

webbo100

that is expensive ! We just returned and paid approx £59 each return ! But we booked in January for August. Worth checking at various times

daddyof2

They do seem to be more expensive when booked with your holiday - I've recently done the same. The benefits are that you can book further in advance than if you booked directly with Eurostar and you have the same sort of security you get when booking any package holiday. I think I paid £700 or something for the 3 seats I wanted.

disnick.322

Thank you, £700 sounds closer to the amount that we paid past time we went, think the best option is waiting and hoping the cost of the hotel doesn't go up too much. Thanks for your help

glenn

Phone eurostar up,the price they quote on the phone is far less than the price on their website.
P.Sthe walt disney holiday website quote eurostar tickets even cheaper than eurostar themselves

julesk

Does anyone know if you can book the Eurostar London to Central Paris. Then return DLP to London? Cant do it online. Plus how in advance can you book tickets? Thanks

daddyof2

You will certainly be able to book one way tickets direct with Eurostar, but I'm almost certain you can't book a return ticket that covers that journey. Sorry, I'm not a European rail expert but //http://www.seat61.com may help

lookylikey

I have been quoted £1000 for 4 people through Disney website but I'm booking separately and it is coming up at £555 for the 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 children. We have booked the Disney express on top. It seems cheaper to do it all separately. I hope that helps  :D

orangarnold

Quote from: "julesk"Does anyone know if you can book the Eurostar London to Central Paris. Then return DLP to London? Cant do it online. Plus how in advance can you book tickets? Thanks

Book them with Eurostar directly as single journeys.