Hotel New York - adjoining rooms

Started by MrsB, May 29, 2013, 04:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsB

Hi,

We're off to Eurodisney in 3 weeks with our 7 year old and 3 year old twins and are staying at Hotel NY.  We have requested adjoinining rooms when we booked although have been told this may not be possible.  Is it worth emailing our request through nearer the time?  Has anyone had any success doing this?  And do they generally give families  with small children adjoining rooms when requested?

It's going to be very difficult if we are not adjoined in terms of making sure all our things are in the right rooms all the time etc!

Thanks. :D

MrsPirate

Hi,

We requested adjoining rooms for our stay last November at HNY as we also have three young children 7,  4 and 2. We had rooms next door to each other but not adjoining. I did ask to move when we checked in but they were unable to move us. However, when we stayed at SL we did get adjoining rooms so I guess it's pot luck.

It's definitely worth emailing before you go, it can't hurt.

Have a great trip.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

zara-x

You are usually given adjoining rooms...we have stayed in HNY 7 times, requested each time and was lucky enough to be given them every time too. Definitely email, as MrsPirate said, it can't hurt! They are really accommodating there and the rooms are lovely.
Faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust...

minnieme

We have stayed at hny twice and requested adjoining rooms When booking. We had them both times.

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel

SwipatronSparks

not at the hny but we have always had the ajoining rooms we have asked for....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

bmw1992

When I last went with my parents, Sister, Brother in law and my Niece, we were told the same thing, but when we got there, my Mum asked about it and they said it was fine and that we'd have to wait 2 hours for it to be ready. They gave us our park passes, came back a 2 hours and they had taken our luggage to our adjoining rooms.

Hope you have a nice time! :)