New val de France hotel

Started by andrewuk, June 06, 2013, 09:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewuk

I love the val de france, I just hope that the bus service that served 3 hotels ten years ago is improved when there are five!

//http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t35983-nouvel-hotel-conseille-bb-au-val-de-france-2015
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Anthony

Quote from: "andrewuk"I love the val de france, I just hope that the bus service that served 3 hotels ten years ago is improved when there are five!
Eeek indeed. To be honest I'm surprised that with two hotels Vienna International haven't broken away from the standard pink buses and launched their own service just for Magic Circus and Dream Castle. Surely they realise those slow sardine buses are a major drawback from staying at Val de France? Or is there something in their contract which forbids them from changing the service?

Surprising and fantastic to see a new hotel on the horizon to fill one of those empty plots, and such a nice exterior design too, considering some of the abominations a Google Image search of "B&B Hotels" brings up. Well done for that, Disney!

I wonder if signing up 400 budget rooms reveals anything about DLP's own plans for hotel expansion? It could either show that they're planning something more mid-value or higher themselves? (or perhaps alternatively that they've found there's only a market for budget right now...)

GeoffD

Seeing as DLP have recently partnered up with Easyjet to offer bookings, I think Disneyland Paris have probably finally realized that some people are having to cut back at the moment.  Maybe this is the way to continue to attract people, give them something slightly cheaper without cutting their own services, which are still popular.