Tangled Meet & Greet

Started by DisneyG83, June 07, 2013, 11:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyG83

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I was in Disneyland Paris last summer and during my stay, me and my mum noticed that there was a meet and greet with Rapunzel and Flynn.
Now we didn't know anything time-wise about this.

Is this meet and greet still available this summer?
If so, what time is recommended to be there? Every time we got there, the que was always roped off.

Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

nathalie

Isn't this in the Cendrillon restaurant?  Because I don't think they have an actual meet&greet spot in the park.

DisneyG83

This video shows the location, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9XdZS7k6ys

I know that video is from 2011, but that's where I managed to catch them last year.
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

nathalie

I know where that display is, but I've never seen the characters there.

Hope someone else can answer it for you  :)

gemmasteele84

as far as i know they don't do it anymore. The meet and greet setting is still there but its more a photo spot for kids to stand by the tower. Only way to see Rapunzel is the princess pavillion.

DisneyG83

Aww that's a shame but glad that I know :)
Thanks guys!
Fingers crossed for meeting her in Princess Pavillion.
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

julesk

We did this meet and Greet in May 2011, it had gone in March 2012 and last week (May 2013) the stand for the greet was down by Dumbo ride ish and just for children to go and see Pascal really. You can only see Rapunzel (Flynn if your seriously lucky) at the princess meal or Princess Pavillion. But we didnt see her at all. They are on the Parade at 7pm, on the swing where Aladin and Jasmin used to be.

DisneyG83

Quote from: "julesk"We did this meet and Greet in May 2011, it had gone in March 2012 and last week (May 2013) the stand for the greet was down by Dumbo ride ish and just for children to go and see Pascal really. You can only see Rapunzel (Flynn if your seriously lucky) at the princess meal or Princess Pavillion. But we didnt see her at all. They are on the Parade at 7pm, on the swing where Aladin and Jasmin used to be.

Oh well, just have to cross my fingers and hope I'm lucky enough to see her in Princess Pavillion x
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

disneymummy

This was here and opened when we visited in July last year it was on the park program I think it was only open for about 2 or 3 hours in the afternoon it was about half 2 by the time we got to the top of the hour and half long que.
Both Rapunzel and Flynn where both there and after we had joined the que they didnt let alot of other people behind us