Flashmob in Disneyland Park - July '10

Started by DisneyBud, October 13, 2010, 11:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyBud

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, but here is a video of a flashmob my drama group decided to spontaneously do during our trip this summer to do Magic Music Days. Something a bit unusual. Enjoy :)

[youtube:1qqwlj9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd40ZzyRrU8[/youtube:1qqwlj9o]

SwipatronSparks

lols thats awsome XD
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

loladelorean

I love this!! Especially because Emile seems to want to join in at the back there.
Always feel a bit sorry for the person who starts off a flashmob - brave!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Reiana

That's cute, especially with Emile in the background. :thumbs:

bigrossco

very good and funny having Emile in the background dancing along
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

disneyloverjessie

wow, thats so cool, but what exactely is a flash mob, i take it they were all planning to join in as they new the steps! so why did one person start couldnt they just all start or is that the point of a flash mob?! also could anyone join in or not? :)x
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

disneyparkfans

That was fantastic!!! Who organised that??
"When You Wish Upon A star, Make No difference who you are!"................."It`s Just like We Dreamed it!"

Come on a magical journey with us, at disneyparkfans.webs.com!

Pete's Dragon

Brilliant, and better than most of the performances the management put on. =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

Now, who's up for a Surfin' Bird Flash Mob?  "muh-muh-muh-oo-ma-ma-mow......."

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"wow, thats so cool, but what exactely is a flash mob, i take it they were all planning to join in as they new the steps! so why did one person start couldnt they just all start or is that the point of a flash mob?! also could anyone join in or not? :)x

yeah its generally planned in advance, and the idea is that they all suddenly get together do what ever is planned in this case a dance then wander off as if it never happened thats the basics of it on person generall starts it off to begin it then the others join in, hence the term flash mob hope that helped =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

DisneyBud

Quote from: "disneyparkfans"That was fantastic!!! Who organised that??

We kind of did it ourselves, it was just one of the routines from our Magic Music Days show, so we all knew it, just did it without music. It went down very well and quite a few people stopped to watch it which was really nice :)

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"
Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"wow, thats so cool, but what exactely is a flash mob, i take it they were all planning to join in as they new the steps! so why did one person start couldnt they just all start or is that the point of a flash mob?! also could anyone join in or not? :)x

yeah its generally planned in advance, and the idea is that they all suddenly get together do what ever is planned in this case a dance then wander off as if it never happened thats the basics of it on person generall starts it off to begin it then the others join in, hence the term flash mob hope that helped =]

Thankyou, i get it now :))
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Nicholas-c

Great idea. Not enough people though! not really a mob :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone