Parades/Shows on after 20th anniversary ends?

Started by inelegancex, April 17, 2013, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inelegancex

I know that usually on DLRPmagic.com they had each month with what shows/parades etc were on, but since the 20th anniversary it just shows the current and them until Sept/Nov, like the celebration train, magic on parade etc.

Does anyone know what will go on after these?  (particularly around christmas?) thanks  :)

ilovedisneylandparis

I'm not sure exactly what's on its way, but I do know that at the Shareholders Conference, Philippe Gas said that they really want to go all-out for Halloween and Christmas and be the best in Europe, so I'm sure that this years celebrations will be amazing!

From what I gather, the 20th anniversary parade will go on until November, so then I guess the Christmas parade/cavalcade would begin after that? But I may be wrong, and after that I have no idea!

Although from what I read on the Character Central blog, Mr Gas has said that he is not a fan of having a celebration for the sake of it (e.g. Mickey's Magical Party, New Generation Festival) so it may be that the 20th stuff carries on if there is a demand for it? I'm just speculating though, it would be interesting to see if anyone else knows for sure?  :D

Aurora1

I would be wondering what happens to the Celebration train!

CinderellaSparkle

Fingers crossed they decide to extend the Dreams show a bit longer.. It ends in September and i'm going in October :( I really really want to see it and feel like i'm gonna miss out on something absolutely spectacular.

*sighs*

captain rocket

There is no way that Dreams will not continue, it has given Disney better customer satisfaction feedback than anything for  years! It may not run daily off  season, but it appears it will definitely continue after September, it is such a major investment that I believe it will run for years!
As for the Disney Magic on  parade, well you can expect this to continue for some time, Disney without a parade is unthinkable and as DMOP was the Once upon a dream parade with a few major alterations I belive we will have this parade for some time, maybe up until the 25th Anniversary!
 Aurora1 Don't wonder too much about the celebration train, this thing has had nearly as many lives as a cat, changing colour and Characters everytime, I believe that this will continue as it is an easy way for them to get characters out and about in the park in a "special" way.
Geekyjo The cavalcade at Christmas was seperate from the Main parade last year and the rumour then was that they would add to it every year until it is as big as the main parade! This would seem to be true with Mr Gas saying that DLRP wants to take back Christmas and offer the best celebration in Europe, now that would be special!