What's new for 2011?

Started by MissTinkerbell, September 29, 2010, 12:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissTinkerbell

Planning a new trip for summer of 2011 and I'm wondering if anyone knows what will be new for next year? I read about the magical moments festival, but will there be anything else? Parades, shows, rides, events? Disney Village?
Thanks ;)
Faith, trust and Pixie dust

Disneyland Paris]

Festival Disney

Here's what's rumoured...
- The Charecter train will get a new theme
- Mickey's House from Hong Kong Disneyland will take residence on the Royal Castle Stage
- Same Parades
- Probably same fireworks during the summer
- New hub show that might only be performed once a day
- Hopefully, more streetmousephere! (thats my wish anyway :P)

And also...
- The new princess meet and greet
- Lots of festivals and events in the village
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

MissTinkerbell

Sounds great :D  We're going mid July to get all the summer season events ;) Last year was the first time we actually went for summer season (usually we've been in late spring and once for Christmas) and loved the fireworks :D

Disneyland Paris]

tong298

Sounds great  We're going mid July to get all the summer season events  Last year was the first time we actually went for summer season (usually we've been in late spring and once for Christmas) and loved the fireworks, Planning a new trip for summer of 2011 and I'm wondering if anyone knows what will be new for next year? I read about the magical moments festival, but will there be anything else? Parades, shows, rides, events? Disney Village?

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

I like the idea of Mickey's house. When I was in Tokyo Disneyland in 2001 we went inside Mickey and Minnie's houses but the queue for Winnie the Pooh's house was prohibitively long as we were only there for one day.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

sebassah

Quote from: "PirateSteve"I like the idea of Mickey's house. When I was in Tokyo Disneyland in 2001 we went inside Mickey and Minnie's houses but the queue for Winnie the Pooh's house was prohibitively long as we were only there for one day.

Wait Mickeys house just like in Toon Town Orlando? If that is a rumour, they are removing those houses from WDW so why not fly them over to Paris ;)

SwipatronSparks

sounds like fun... im wanting to go late June (from the 28th to be exact) for a few days for my birthday it woul dbe interesting to experience disney in the summer =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

MissTinkerbell

Quote from: "tong298"Sounds great  We're going mid July to get all the summer season events  Last year was the first time we actually went for summer season (usually we've been in late spring and once for Christmas) and loved the fireworks, Planning a new trip for summer of 2011 and I'm wondering if anyone knows what will be new for next year? I read about the magical moments festival, but will there be anything else? Parades, shows, rides, events? Disney Village?

This is just my two posts put together... Oh well ;)

Disneyland Paris]

jackieann

tong 298.

how busy was it during summer holidays??  what were the que times for rides like POTC and BTM???

Hope u can help!

GaryL

I know what's going to be new in 2011...  Me going :)