Rides that Disneyland Paris should have

Started by DisneylandParisFan, July 01, 2010, 06:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneylandParisFan

Here are some of the attractions/walktroughs and lands that are at other parks that I would love to have at Disneyland Paris!

*Soarin over the world

*Toy story mania

*monsters inc. mike and sulley to the rescue

*monsters inc. ride and go seek

*Muppet vision 3D

*a bugs land (It's tough to be a bug, Bountiful valley farm, Filk's fun fair, Filk's flyers, Francis' ladybug boogie, Heimlich's chew chew train, Princess dot puddle park, Tuck and roll's drive 'em buggies)

*turtle talk with crush

*Splash mountain

*the many adventures of winnie the pooh

*Micky's Toontown (Chip and dales treehouse, Donald's boat, Gadget's go gadget coaster, Goofy's playhouse, Minnie's house, Mickey's house, toontown's hall of fame, Judge's tent, The Barnstormer at Goofy's wiseacre farm, toon park, Goofy's bounce house and Rodger rabbit's cartoon spin)

*finding nemo's submarine voyage

*Alice In Wonderland

*Matterhorn bobsleds

*Mr toads wild ride

*The voyage of the Little mermaid

*Stitch's great escape

*Jungle cruise

*Grizzly river rapids

*Journey to the center of the Earth

*Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster

* Scuttle's Scooters

*Jumpin' Jellyfish

* Blowfish Balloon Race

*Sindbad's Storybook Voyage

*Mickey's PhilharMagic

*Expedition Everest - legend of the forbidden mountain

*Kali river rapids

*Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

*Space Mountain®

*Test Track

*The Seas with Nemo & Friends

*Journey Into Narnia

*"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Movie Set Adventure

*DINOSAUR
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT ON:

WHAT YOU THINK?

AND WHICH OF THESE ATTRACTIONS WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE IN DLP

:D

disney-dan

no...
Have a Magical day!!

DD

-breeno-

Disney-dan, just saying "no" isn't very constructive, got any particular opinion why you disagree?

Moving on, I do agree that the likes of Soarin', Splash Mountain (the old two rumour favourites for years now), Muppet Vision 3D, Jungle Cruise and Journey to the Center of the Earth would be great to make an appearance at DLP.  Personally I think the parks have enough toon based attractions for now so I would have to say no to quite a few in your list (although I'd love the rumoured Little Mermaid attraction to make it's way to Fantastyland).  As for the likes of Matterhorn Bobsleds I don't know if there is anywhere realistic it could go which would keep it's theming.

Oh and welcome to the forum :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

TimmyTimmyTimmy

It is about time Disneyland gets something NEW. Something that will only be built in Paris.

Scissorsboi

I think that Ratatouille in Studios will go some way to giving us an original attraction, and as for in DLP, I'd like to see an adaptation of Be Our Guest restaurant come over from the new Fantasyland expansion in WDW, but based more around the original plans for Paris, where it is more of a dinner show.

Definately no more Dumbo/Carpet/Orbitron style rides, there's too many of them knocking about. Splash Mountain would be lovely if they gave it a unique Paris twist, much like Phantom Manor got, I know that Fever on here is a big fan of a Pocohontas themed Splash, and I think that although it is toon, it'd work well if done tastefully. I'd love for something to go into the Indy spot that isn't Indy. A new technology ride, themed to exploration, maybe even something based around their new Disney Nature movies, kinda like a modern jungle cruise, or maybe take the storyline of Hotel Hightower with the cursed statue, and have that running through it (a more thrilling version of Mystic Manor at HKDL).

Then there's my Rescuers/Autopia hybrid idea behind Adventure Isle, but it's all blue sky, we're more likely to get whatever they can copy/paste from WDW/DLR :(
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

CafeFantasia

I'd like Disneyland Park to get:

- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Star Tours II
- Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
- Updates to Pirates of the Carribean
- Updates to Phantom Manor

And I'd like the Walt Disney Studios Park to get:

- Soarin'
- Mickey's PhilharMagic (replaces Animagique)
- Red Car trolleys

Keywords: Disneyland Paris Expansion, Coming Soon, Future Additions, Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park, Future Attractions, What's Next

Scissorsboi

I think I'd rather see PhilharMagic in Fantasyland, with Finding Nemo the Musical going into Animagique, it'd provide a spectacle and fill the theatre again! Where in Fantasyland it could fit I don't know..
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

CafeFantasia

Yes, great idea. Putting Finding Nemo the Musical into Toon Studio would be another step towards turning the land into Pixar Place.

PhilharMagic could actually replace Les Voyages de Pinocchio in Fantasyland, if it fitted. I mean, would the average guest really miss that ride? I've always felt that Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains and Les Voyages de Pinocchio are so similar that one of them is unnecessary.

If you look at a photo of Mickey's PhilharMagic in Hong Kong Disneyland you'll see it has a very Pinocchio-esque exterior. So if Disneyland Paris used similar styling, it would fit into Fantasyland very nicely, blending right into Au Chalet de la Marionnette.

dagobert

I want to have these attractions at DLP:

Indiana Jones Adventure
Splash Mountain
Little Mermaid
Star Tours II
MAybe Mickey's Philharmagic

WDS:
Soarin'
An updated version of the Great Movie Ride
An exhibition like Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
A Lake with a show like World of Color

disney-dan

Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"It is about time Disneyland gets something NEW. Something that will only be built in Paris.

Thats why I said no. The OP seems to have just made a list of every ride from the other Magic Kingdom style parks around the globe that DLP doesn't have.
Have a Magical day!!

DD

tubbsy

Quote from: "disney-dan"
Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"It is about time Disneyland gets something NEW. Something that will only be built in Paris.

Thats why I said no. The OP seems to have just made a list of every ride from the other Magic Kingdom style parks around the globe that DLP doesn't have.

I have to agree here-People talks about Splash Mountain and wanting it in the park (me included), but couldnt DLP have their own water ride design? Dont ask me what I am no nowhere near being an imagineer! :P
....Saying that I like the look of the little mermaid ride too.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

jwagner

for the next time(years) IMO it is most important to refurb and update the attractions given.
so the things i would like to see first are:

hollywood blvd.
refurbishment of pirate ship
update os star tours
update of POTC
update of Phantom manor
better vehicles for indy that doesn't hurt so much

and then they should build some new ones:
indy and the temple of the forbidden eye
splash mountain
soarin
and so on...

but the thing i'd like most would be a unique attraction like the "winnie pooh hunney hunt umbrella water ride" :D
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9362

DisneylandParisFan

Quote from: "Alan"Yes, great idea. Putting Finding Nemo the Musical into Toon Studio would be another step towards turning the land into Pixar Place.

PhilharMagic could actually replace Les Voyages de Pinocchio in Fantasyland, if it fitted. I mean, would the average guest really miss that ride? I've always felt that Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains and Les Voyages de Pinocchio are so similar that one of them is unnecessary.

If you look at a photo of Mickey's PhilharMagic in Hong Kong Disneyland you'll see it has a very Pinocchio-esque exterior. So if Disneyland Paris used similar styling, it would fit into Fantasyland very nicely, blending right into Au Chalet de la Marionnette.

Yeh the style of building will fit in well with the building styles in Fantasyland!

peter

I agree. As far as I can tell, pinocchio has exactly the same track as Blanche-neige