Disneypluto

lindavdende

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 09, 2014, 02:59:21 PM
Quote from: Andybear on September 09, 2014, 02:37:58 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on September 09, 2014, 07:59:10 AM
5!!! ;D

5 for me too  ;D ;D ;D

:D I hope to see you in DLP Andy, or any of the others going during this period. :) So many nice people to meet.
Btw, I switched backpacks, blue and black now, need the hydration pack this one has (Gout is no fun, so I need to drink loads of water).

That'd be great Ron and anyone else who'll be there then :D  I'll have the same bag I mentioned - black with little pictures of teddy bears on them.  My hair is a dark brown bob, chin length.  I'll be wearing a blue skirt and whatever colour top I decide to wear with it!  If it's a bit nippy I'll also be wearing a turquoise jacket. 

Sonyak3

Disneyprincesswannab

49-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Booked restaurants today too-getting real.

DisneyRon

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 10, 2014, 07:47:28 AM
4!!!

Snap  :D :D   It's 21 working hours including today  :D  (I don't work weekends). 

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on September 10, 2014, 08:16:24 AM
Snap  :D :D   It's 21 working hours including today  :D  (I don't work weekends).

My vacation started on Monday, so it's all prep and excitement for me. :D

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 10, 2014, 08:20:29 AM
Quote from: Andybear on September 10, 2014, 08:16:24 AM

My vacation started on Monday, so it's all prep and excitement for me. :D

Brilliant!!  I booked the trip in February - it was months away then and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone!  And I really can't believe I I'll be there in just a matter of days  :D :D

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on September 10, 2014, 08:41:15 AM
Brilliant!!  I booked the trip in February - it was months away then and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone!  And I really can't believe I I'll be there in just a matter of days  :D :D

Booked in early January (they were doing YES days, which helps the price a ton). :)
The year has flown by faster than expected, I'll give you that.

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 10, 2014, 08:58:45 AM
Quote from: Andybear on September 10, 2014, 08:41:15 AM

Booked in early January (they were doing YES days, which helps the price a ton). :)
The year has flown by faster than expected, I'll give you that.

I got the 'Yes' days thing too - just!  I booked it 2 days before that offer ran out!  I agree it does help with the price.  You know what it's like to travel solo - having to pay a supplement on hotel rooms.  I wouldn't have been able to do it without the 2 nights free. 

amanda08

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on September 10, 2014, 02:32:54 PM
I got the 'Yes' days thing too - just!  I booked it 2 days before that offer ran out!  I agree it does help with the price.  You know what it's like to travel solo - having to pay a supplement on hotel rooms.  I wouldn't have been able to do it without the 2 nights free.

Yup, I know that all too well, it's quite unfortunate sometimes. It can really drive up the price sometimes, and for Disney hotels, where all rooms are 4-person affairs the charge is quite substantial. :)

Aurora1