How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msRavenswood

amanda08

Aurora1

:) :) finally dared to count my days! And it`s double digits by now!!!

TGV tickets are ready! Even got a pretty good deal. WE`ll travel 1st class on the way back! And this was almost cheaper then the one to Paris!

Is anyone there the same time?

~sarahjayne~

Andybear

I've now got a countdown widget for my phone and tab and there are currently 57 days, 15 hours and 46 minutes till I leave home to go!

msRavenswood

Quote from: Andybear on July 18, 2014, 03:13:28 PM
I've now got a countdown widget for my phone and tab and there are currently 57 days, 15 hours and 46 minutes till I leave home to go!

Could you please share the link to the countdown widget? Is it for Apple or Android devices?

Andybear

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 18, 2014, 07:13:55 PM
Quote from: Andybear on July 18, 2014, 03:13:28 PM

Could you please share the link to the countdown widget? Is it for Apple or Android devices?

Of course.  I got it for Android devices from Google Play but you might find it elsewhere for Apple too.  For Android devices you open the app, set it then close it.  You then go into 'Widgets' and move the widget to your home screen.  It's very simple, no bells and whistles.  Here's the link. 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jb_apps.timer

Andybear

Here's a pic I've just taken of my tab.  The widget is just to the right of the boat.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BlackPearl

msRavenswood

Quote from: Andybear on July 18, 2014, 08:42:56 PM

Of course.  I got it for Android devices from Google Play but you might find it elsewhere for Apple too.  For Android devices you open the app, set it then close it.  You then go into 'Widgets' and move the widget to your home screen.  It's very simple, no bells and whistles.  Here's the link. 

Thank you so much!   :D

amanda08

Andybear

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 19, 2014, 09:09:30 AM
Quote from: Andybear on July 18, 2014, 08:42:56 PM

Thank you so much!   :D

You're welcome  :D  Hope it works ok for you.

DisneyManiac

Here's another countdown app for Android

Final Countdown

grovesie

Off to the magic tomorrow morning to celebrate the Missus 40th ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andybear

Quote from: grovesie on July 19, 2014, 06:22:02 PM
Off to the magic tomorrow morning to celebrate the Missus 40th ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have a wonderful time and Happy Birthday to the Missus  :D :D