Previous topic - Next topic

moopmoop93

91 DAYS TO GOOOOO! Under the 100

Too excited
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

gemma2806

3 weeks today and I'll be at the parks now!!!  :)

SParky

Santa Fe - November 2013

SParky

Santa Fe - November 2013

*Pixie*Dust*

Quote from: gemma2806 on November 03, 2013, 03:41:12 PM
3 weeks today and I'll be at the parks now!!!  :)
Ooooh  ;D not long to go now!!!
Are you excited? I know I am lol
Have my route planned out lol phantom, btmr, potc, then star tours  ;D
Xxx

amanda08

tinkerbell17

gemma2806

*Pixie*Dust* I'm still trying to finalise my plan! I've got a rough idea but I'm still sorting it as my other half only found out about our trip on the 1st for his birthday! We're going to sit down and go over everything! Have you got everything planned?

Only 20 sleeps now!

*Pixie*Dust*

gemma2806-

Well I think so, we don't want to rush around this trip so I think we are just planning a little bit with priorities and leave the rest to chance.

Having said that I might change my mind before then, I do like having a plan  ;D lol

Have you any major priorities things that you really want to do?
Xxx

gemma2806

That's exactly what we're doing! We've split it so we will do a couple of rides on arrival day that are closed for the duration of our stay. We're going to do Fantasyland/Main Street on one day, a full day at the studios, then one day spent on Adventureland, one day on Frontierland and one day Discoveryland. We will then do whatever we fancy on these days after exploring the set land for the day. The last day will be favourite rides.

The only things that we have to do are Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Phantom Manor, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a small world with the Christmas theme! Christmas Dreams, Christmas cavalcade and meet Santa!

Everything else is pretty much whatever we fancy at the time but this trip we're definitely heading back to Walt's. I've booked Inventions for lunch as we have never done this before and I would love to be able to see the Descent of the Stairs!

I'm the same with planning, I love to do it! So I'll still plan things as much as possible but we're hoping to be able to go with the flow a bit more this time. :)

*Pixie*Dust*

I think we have always tried to do too much at once so this year is just a nice relaxed trip well hopefully lol  ;D
Xx

Chlo83

We'll be there two months today - so excited!  And so much planning to do!

amanda08

gemma2806

amanda08